Rhinoplasty - 7 Weeks Post Op - Long Island, NY

All went well after surgery, or so I thought....

All went well after surgery, or so I thought. Within the first week the bruising got really bad, now I have some brownish looking bruises that don't seem to be changing in color or going away! The skin on the bridge of my nose has stuck to the bone, causing a tight feeling when I raise my eyebrows and what looks like small dents on my nose. :( Really starting to get me down. The shape of the new nose is great, but I can't seem to enjoy it with all this other stuff going on.

The doctor and staff were very, very nice, the wait time to see the doctor alittle bit long.

May I ask who was your doctor?

Hang in there! Thinking of you.

thanks guys, still some bruising - brownish in color (worries me) Love the shape, skin still stuck to bridge of nose............trying to stay positive.
My nose felt "tight," especially when I raised my eyebrows also! However this did resolve! I'm sure it will for you too! Try not to worry.
Has the bruising and swelling gone down? I hope you are enjoying the new shape now!

Thanks for posting your story here! It's a little hard to visualize the skin stuck to your nose. Is it visible, or is it how it feels?

Fingers crossed that this resolves and you're able to enjoy your results soon!