Mammy Make Over, -Long Island, NY

So I've been doing research and still am about Dra...

So I've been doing research and still am about Dra Cynthia Disla. I plan on making my trip to Dominican Republic to have some work done.
I'm getting breast implants lipo sculpture and a mini tummy tuck, still thinking about the lipo injection to my butt.

I've heard good things about Dra Disla, and I've seen she has done excellent work. I'm just nervous about making a final desicion.
I've had three kids all by c-section and I also have a vertical scar that I want to get rid of. Needless to say my body is just not the same after 3 kids and 4 surgeries. I'm skinny have a good figure because I work out but some things u just can't fix in the gym.

Does any one have suggestions or comments for me about this doc.
Thnx
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Have spoken to her thru email and she is very professional

Good Luck
You're in great hands. Not only is Disla an awesome human being, but she's a heck of a surgeon!! Awesome choice :-)
I went to Dra. Disla in May and had a BA and liposculpture. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about her :) she's great!!! As a person and as a doctor. You made an excellent choice! I wish you the best with your pending procedures.
Is she aggressive with lipo ? Does she do bbl?
Yes and yes. I didn't have a lot of lipo because I was kind of on the thin side but I have seen her work on bigger girls and her BBL's and she is good. She did her assistant and she has a big old butt!
Ok thanks for info
How long does it take for her to email back!!
No problem! I'm not sure she's usually quick. I hope she responds to you soon :) she's great I love her.
hi i got my quote and i was wondering does that include meds and stage one garment also what about labs? im waiting to here back from her about these things!
I know it for sure doesnt include your meds because she just gives you a paper and you have to fill it at any pharmacy. They're all over so don't worry. My meds came out to around $150. The others I'm not sure of you would have to clarify with her.
She has replied to me fairly quick. I emailed over night, about one her time..I had a response by 7 her time. She is very clear and every question I have asked she has answered. I want aggressive lipo as well and I sent her "wish pics" and she said it was very well attainable.
Yes, she's very involved and hands on. Best of luck to you!
Did she send you more photos of her work?

Hi there,

If you click on your doctor's name here in your review, you'll be able to see past reviews of her here on RealSelf. I'm looking forward to following your journey!