she changed my life! -Long Island, NY

Chronic excessive facial cranial hyperhydrosis - 2...

Chronic excessive facial cranial hyperhydrosis - 2 separate treatments of botox to separate regions of scalp- also brow and upper lip botox. Suffered with condition over 40 yrs. crippling effects socially, professionally. Self esteem Dr Rubbani changed my entire outlook within 2 weeks NO MORE HEAD SWEAT. I can shop in a store instead of online- i can do my hair knowing it wont be dripping with sweat in a half hour. Vi even accepted a date!!! She has lifted my spirits. Anazing and professional

It is wonderful to hear how much more confident you sound! When you mention shopping in a store rather than online, do you mean for clothes, or for everything, such as groceries even?

Manhattan Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr Rubbani is a compassionate lovely person in addition to being highly skilled in treating the relatively rare condition of facial cranial hyperhydrosis (excessive sweating of scalp and face) a socially crippling condition. In less than 2 weeks after 2 scalp treatments of botox injections, my life has DRASTICALLY IMPROVED. I trust this doctor. SHE HAS CHANGED MY LIFE!