Did Not Work - Long Island, NY

Got a coupon on Groupon for half off (normally...

Got a coupon on Groupon for half off (normally 1500.00) at a top doctor on Long Island. I do not see any difference. I almost feel like I have more of a muffin top in my jeans then I did before. My treatment was for the pouch of my stomach. I am not thin but I am not fat either. It's been 5 months and I will not get another treatment it's too expensive. I exercise a lot and I will continue to do so. Think twice before you try. Another Dr. told me not to waste my money. But I had to give it a try.

My Dr. is very good, I just feel the procedure does too little to be worth the high cost.

Thanks Kirsty!

Hi there, thanks for sharing your experience with us. I'm sorry you didn't get the results you were looking for. Have you spoken to your doctor about your results and expectations?

no, but that's an interesting thought. I would love to hear from any doctors on this site that might be offended if they were approached on the unhappiness of a 700.00 procedure. And what they might do about it(the Dr.) As said the procedure here in NY is 1500.00 and I used Groupon with a very well known Dr. for 700.00 which is still a lot of money. I did not take pictures but I did measure my body before and now 4 months(every week) later and there is no change. So my opinion is that it did not work and what you will see for 700-1500.00 is not worth the cost. Exercise...I will be adding new exercises to get greater results. OR think about this...a personal trainer for the same price as the quick fix...I think that's the way to go having used personal trainers before.

I don't think you need worry about offending the doctor. You paid a certain price for a procedure and whatever that cost you had certain expectations. If those expectations weren't met then you have a right to ask the doctor why or what, int heir opinion, went wrong. As long as you are polite then I don't see a situation in which they would be offended by your query.

Thanks for the advice, I will think about it. But I also think that many of these procedures don't always work. But your right, it would be interesting to hear what the Dr. thinks or why it may not have worked for me. I will continue to watch this site to see how others feel. Some do see results, I would like to hear from others that did not. Or maybe I needed 2 treatments. But for now I will get work harder on my exercise program.

No problem, and you're right, sometimes these treatments don't work on some people. We have a mixed set of reviews from people who got great results, to those who had some results and those who had no chnage at all. I'm sure you'll be able to find lots of advice in the reviews.