Mixed - Long Island, NY

I had a reduction at 18. I'm 5'0 was 110 pounds...

I had a reduction at 18. I'm 5'0 was 110 pounds (now approx 114). I went from
A 34 E to a 34 c. I am now 35 and have had two kids... Also cancer (twice). I have had an extremely difficult time nursing my children, which has lead to much sadness, regret and self doubt. I was able to nurse for 2 weeks before I was forced to supplement, which made for difficult situations. I feel that because I had my reduction when I was so young and was a shy girl at the time, I was not fully aware or informed of how my body wound change. Also, we had no Internet and I never even considered photos of what I wanted (I was a different person living in a different era lol). Anyway, I battled psychologically pretty much for the past 20 years over my breast size, coupled with the fact that I was traumatized by my breast feeding complications. After having 2 children (and possible sins chemo drugs that affected breast tissue) my breasts are much smaller and pretty deflated :/ mostly I guess I came on here looking for support. I consider implants but worry because of added complexity of being a 35 year old cancer survivor with a lot of other scar tissue from cancer surgeries. I Shoukd not have space in my brain for this worry and obsession with beasts, but, somehow I do !!! :/
Hassan

I added cost because it forced me too... I did not pay. Mine was civeted and considered a medical issue die to size and pain.