Made it Worse Than Before - Long Island, NY

Went to 3 consultations to make sure he was the...

went to 3 consultations to make sure he was the right Dr. He said he'd correct the asymmetry of one of my breast. We discussed he would open up the breast pocket and reshape the appearance of the one troubled breast, in order to match the other more proportionately. He charged me $5,000 for it. After the surgery I woke up and saw that most of the saline had been taken out of the breast by an incision and that no other changes were made. He told me that they look fine except it was worse than before, My breast was saggy and nothing was accomplished. All he did was offer to prescribe me more medicine. 5k lost. had to get it fixed by another Dr. months later.

So sorry you had a bad experience. :(

I'm sorry you're unhappy with your results! Thank you for sharing on RealSelf, though.

Long Island Plastic Surgeon

his online info said that he is the best. many Dr's pay for ads on the internet. Please be cautious!! I was in need of a restoration and put faith in his abilities to make minor correction to opening up the breast pocket for a more natural shape. That is a typical procedure. He left my breast saggy while the other was full. Be ware of what Dr's tell you and use better judgement. The other patients were lucky. He doesn't know what he's doing when it comes to breast augs.