Long Time Coming but Well Worth It! - Long Island, NY

I had breast augmentation about 9 months ago with...

I had breast augmentation about 9 months ago with Dr.Brietbart. I finally brought myself to do it after almost 10 years of consideration. I was diagnosed with tubular deformity in one breast and wanted a procedure to correct with minimal scarring. The doctor decided the best route would be augmentation without lift. He made small incisions around my areola, which are hardly visible today, and placed silicon implants transforming me from a small B to a medium C. My recovery time after surgery lasted close to a week and I returned to work as normal. It was recommended I follow-up with the doctor the same week and thereafter. I am happy to report I am very pleased with the results. My breasts have settled into place and have taken on a more natural look. My two cons are that I wish I had gotten larger implants and, that they are not completely symmetrical, partially due to my deformity, This operation was not to boost self-esteem or confidence. I did it because I wanted to improve my appearance. I can only advise anyone who is considering surgery to do throrough research on which procedure and physician will be performing it.

Thanks for sharing your experience! An improved appearance can help improve self confidence, too, yes?

Long Island Plastic Surgeon