Brow Lift Gone Wrong - Long Island, NY

I had a brow lift. I just wanted to look a bit...

I had a brow lift. I just wanted to look a bit refreshed not more. It has has been an emotional hardship for me. I am devastated by the experience and disappointed by the out come. I am left with asymmetry and an eternally surprised look on my face. I wish I had never done this. I will be paying for botox to fix the awful outcome for quite some time.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

I am so sad. It left me with a log of asymmetry and a constant look of surprise on my face. My brows are too high. I look like I have mushroom caps over my eyes. One side is slightly higher than the other and one side goes down more than the other. One eye seems to turn up on one end where he pulled the brow higher. I have sensitivity in my scalp near the hairline. It is hard to put into words what I look like. I see others have had the same experience with this doctor. Like others I have to have botox to bring my brows down. I wish I had done more research on this doctor. I am so emotionally distraught. I barely go out. I wear my hair in my face to cover my brows. My brows are above my sunglasses. I look awful.He also never mentioned he would put screws in my head. I wish he had been more informative. I will try to post some photos if I can get the courage to do so.