Fraxel a Waste of Money - Long Island, NY

I had suffered with acne since I was about 16 and...

I had suffered with acne since I was about 16 and is now in my 40's. Ater years of spending tons of money on different acne products I decided to try Fraxel. I used a well known doctor in the NY/garden city area who supposedly helped to develop fraxel. He claimed it would reduce my acne, smooth the indentations etc. etc. What a load of bull. Fraxel did none of those things but left me with all my scars and a suntanned face for close to a year.

I have since changed my eating habits, (no diary, decaf coffee, increase the alkalinity of my body by eating more vegetables and started using Dr. Gross alpha/beta hydroxy sheets. My skin has definitely never looked better. I have no more breakouts/cystic acne. Wish I had done that before wasting my money and time. Please women save your money and do not perform Fraxel on your face. Follow my suggestions listed above and see the difference in a matter of a month.

Dr. R

Fraxel did not deliver what the doctor promised. I had to spent additional monies to get rid of the damage. He supposedly had products that could help but still wanted me to pay for them after spending more than $4000 at his office.