Mommy Makeover. No Words to Express My Gratitude - Long Island City, NY

I thought long and hard about the decision to have...

I thought long and hard about the decision to have plastic surgery done and my only regret now is that I did not have it done sooner. I was extremely obese for 20 years and carried most of the weight around my abdomen. In 2004 I accomplished a 100 pound weight loss by low carb dieting, and after keeping the weight off for two years, I decided to have a full tummy tuck and breast augmentation. No amount of exercise and dieting alone could remove all the excess skin and tighten and repair the muscle from pregnancies and all the years of abuse. Believe me I tried. Even at 230 pounds I was only an A cup … then after losing 100 pounds I was not even an AA cup! Now I am a small D cup! I can wear clothes now that I’ve only dreamed about for years. The surgeries have greatly improved my self-esteem and interaction with others. I did not feel womanly, confident or sexy before and Dr. Diehl changed all that with his expertise and caring hands.

My surgeries were a life changing choice that I would make all over again. I have told everyone who asks that your office is the best! "

Long Island Plastic Surgeon

There are no real words to express my gratitude to everyone at Dr. Diehl’s office for what they have done for me, but I would like to say thanks for all of their support and care before, during, and after my surgeries. The end results were certainly worth any of the surgery discomforts – and Dr. Diehl and his staff were so professional, understanding and helpful. Found him through a family member.

Thank you.... Due to my busy lifestyle, the Dr. Thought it best to do it in two surgeries about 2 months apart.

Thanks for sharing your experience. Congratulations on that huge weight loss! That takes an incredible amount of resolve. Did you have your TT and breast aug done at the same time, or in different surgeries?