love sculptra! - Long Branch, NJ

I am 52 years old and wanted to try sculptra. I've...

I am 52 years old and wanted to try sculptra. I've had 5 vials at a cost of $600 per beginning in March of 2012. The first thing I noticed is that I have cheeks again! Minimal pain and did the 5/5/5. The waiting is the worst part of this experience. I would recommend Sculptra as I feel so much better about myself.

Hi Megan: I began treatment in March of this year and I saw real results, I want to say about May. It is now August and I feel attractive again. Mind you I have no patience and wanted results yesterday but after all it pays off!
Oh, I forgot to say that someone thought I was in my 30's and did not know I had sculptra! Ultimate compliment

I would love to know more about the waiting period. How long after the injections until you really felt you saw the final result? I'd also love it if you would share what the in between time was like while you were waiting.

It is now September and the lines around my mouth...

It is now September and the lines around my mouth area are disappearing. This product is working very well for me. Thank you Dr. Kristan!
We are in the process of moving but I will post pictures at a future date!

Wow, that is a huge compliment! I would love it if you would post some before & after pictures so we can see the changes too. :)

Dr. Ronald Kristan

I have known this doctor for 15+ years.