Tummy Tuck Wasn't Too Bad - Long Beach, CA

I am nine days post op. Recovery wasn't too bad. I...

I am nine days post op. Recovery wasn't too bad. I highly recommend staying in the hospital for the first night, two if you can swing it. The assistance and catheter were the best. I don't do well with the pain killers so I only took those for the first few days. Sitting still and not over-doing it is the hardest part.
I was hoping the scar wouldn't really be hip to hip, but it is. My belly button is also way off center. I hope that is just due to be swollen. I'm trying to be patient and wait to see how everything settles. I'll upload after pics in a month or so.

Long Beach Plastic Surgeon

I chose to get an estimate and consultation from Dr.Daniels based on all his great reviews, plus it is fairly close to where I live. He is a VERY confident doctor. He has been in this field for years and I feel knows what he's talking about. He was honest in his answers about what I should and shouldn't do as far as procedures go. Sometimes I felt like he was in a hurry or distracted. What I absolutely loved was his staff. From the receptionist to the nurses, they are what makes this process really great. Some of them have been with Dr. D for years, some have had procedures done so they could all collectively speak from a lot of real patient experience.

Welcome to the tummy tuckers.  Give it some time and everything will be great.  The swelling makes you look a little funny for a while but this will end.  You will notice positive changes for up to the first year.