Rhinoplasty, Tummy Tuck, and Breast Implants - Long Beach, CA

Dr. Calvert is an excellent plastic surgeon and he...

Dr. Calvert is an excellent plastic surgeon and he helped me breathe again. I had a deviated septum that was so bad, I couldn't breathe. I had previously had a rhinoplasty done to correct it, but the ENT doctor who did the surgery while I was on Active Duty, (yes, I'm a Veteran) didn't correct the deviated septum and for 10 years I still couldn't breathe until I was referred to the Plastic Surgery Dept. Dr. Calvert corrected the previous surgery with a 2nd rhinoplasty, and I could finally breathe. I had very narrow nasal passages, so every time my sinuses got infected, they would swell up so big, I couldn't breathe. He eventually, had to remove my nasal turbinates which helped tremendously! Anyone with chronic sinusitis like me, knows that it's miserable and not being able to breathe is the biggest complaint. Now, when my sinuses are infected, I can breathe, and no longer mouth breathe at night and I can finally get a good night's rest for a change. If it weren't for his expertise and his understanding of my concerns and helping me, I'd still be back at square one.

He also did my tummy tuck, which another doctor tried to do after I had a hysterectomy. I felt disfigured afterwards and very self-conscious, and Dr. Calvert helped me look normal again! I also had one breast slightly larger than the other, and he helped correct that too. I now feel more confident and feel like myself.

Thanks for sharing your experience on RealSelf! It's amazing how much we take breathing for granted until it doesn't come easily anymore.

I'm glad you're pleased with your results.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I was referred to him by my primary care provider. Dr, Calvert is an excellent plastic surgeon and I'd recommend him to ALL my friends!