Love It - Long Beach, CA

It's been 30 days and i love my stomach. sure...

it's been 30 days and i love my stomach. sure it's a bit bumpy and swollen and i itch, but i'm wearing little t-shirts i've never been able to get into. i always looked three months pregnant no matter what i did (and i don't even have kids). i

had my stomach, flanks, upper abs area, inner and outer thighs done. the first week sucked but now that i'm over that hurdle, it's so worth it. one word of advice: liposuction is major surgery no matter what anyone says. i had almost five liters removed (which is quite a bit) and i did not spring back overnight.

i was totally out of commission for the first week. plan to take the first week off. depending on where you had it, your mons pubis will swell up like crazy and you'll look like a ken doll. that's probably the worst part of it -- i found myself having to lie down often to alleviate the pubic swelling. nobody tells you about that. good luck!

Long Beach Plastic Surgeon

She called me every day for the first week to make sure I was doing all right. She's not aloof like most doctors I've met. She's warm and her staff is fantastic.