Love It - Long Beach, CA

It's been 30 days and i love my stomach. sure...

it's been 30 days and i love my stomach. sure it's a bit bumpy and swollen and i itch, but i'm wearing little t-shirts i've never been able to get into. i always looked three months pregnant no matter what i did (and i don't even have kids). i

had my stomach, flanks, upper abs area, inner and outer thighs done. the first week sucked but now that i'm over that hurdle, it's so worth it. one word of advice: liposuction is major surgery no matter what anyone says. i had almost five liters removed (which is quite a bit) and i did not spring back overnight.

i was totally out of commission for the first week. plan to take the first week off. depending on where you had it, your mons pubis will swell up like crazy and you'll look like a ken doll. that's probably the worst part of it -- i found myself having to lie down often to alleviate the pubic swelling. nobody tells you about that. good luck!

Hi! I am so happy to hear that you are loving your body. 5 liters IS alot. How much (if you remember) solution did they pump in you? I recall the number 3950 and they counted back from that..I assume that is Mililiters....You had more areas than I had but just curious what you had in you to begin with. Do you have before and after pix? I need to post mine..I am one week today. Feel okay but wonder if my results will get better.

Good luck
Hi one thing I will recommend to u is to start getting massages! I am almost 2 months post op and it helps a lot with the lumps I go at least once per week! Invest it will be worth it
Long Beach Plastic Surgeon

She called me every day for the first week to make sure I was doing all right. She's not aloof like most doctors I've met. She's warm and her staff is fantastic.