Hairless - Long Beach, CA

Unwanted hair in certain places. I just finished...

Unwanted hair in certain places. I just finished my sixth laser appointment and I can tell you that they have worked well (: I know that it is a sensitive area to get laser hair removal, but they use this special machine that helps reduce the pain. So you'll hardly feel a thing! They also provide numbing cream for some areas.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Please keep us updated on your results as they progress!

Long Beach Plastic Surgeon

I love the staff at Image M.D.! I really wanted to get laser hair removal on my bikini area, but I was hesitant to the idea because I didn't feel comfortable exposing myself to a stranger. The ladies at Image M.D. made my experience wonderful. I was no longer embarrassed or scared to go get the hair removed. The office at Image M.D. is so clean. They always have sunscreen available, as well as cleansers and lotion. They have specials every month, too! I highly recommend Image M.D. to others--especially those living near the area. I drove from la to long beach just to go see them! It was a long drive, but definitely worth it.