Very Pleased with Results - Long Beach, CA

Completed 3 IPL treatments and am very pleased...

Completed 3 IPL treatments and am very pleased with the results achieved. The first session is a shock to the system, but the following sessions were much less intense feeling. Results from the first session were noticeable by the third week and the following sessions have further enhanced skin tone and texture. My goal was to eliminate the brown splotches that come with age and IPL works. It has been a worth it. Obtained first session as a Living Social deal, and then purchased a package of two sessions from the doctor's office directly. I am thankful that the doctor offered the Living Social deal as an opportunity to try IPL because the cost scared me off with having no idea what the results would be like.

Will my face keep getting darker? It is really dark in some places looks like dirt and then the rest of my face just looks tan?
The dirt or coffee grounds will come off soon. As far as the tan, not sure. It's probably an actual tan from the laser. I would not panic, but I would not suggest you do any more. Hydroquinine (aka obaji or fade cream) should lighten it up, but it should fade by itself like a tan would.
I had an IPL done three days ago for brown spots and broken capillaires, some places on my face darkened instantly before I even left and are still dark in the same places, my question is when does the dark spots go away and other areas are darkening on my face? I look horrible right now when does this get better?
Long Beach Plastic Surgeon

Friendly Dr. and staff that are passionate about patients achieving excellent results. Jennifer is wonderful- very patient and kind, made me as comfortable as possible through the procedures. She explained everything, is very calm, and thorough. Easy to arrange an appointment and