It Does Get Better - Long Beach, CA

I am on day 4 with my Invisaligns. Day 1 & 2 was...

I am on day 4 with my Invisaligns. Day 1 & 2 was painful!! The most painful part is taking them out- I do suggest starting in the back and work towards the front (MUCH BETTER). The other problem was the edges of the trays cutting the inside of my mouth- get a finger nail file and file it down (MUCH BETTER).
If you are snacker (like me), you will snack less. It's just not worth taking the trays out every time I want to eat something. I am excited that this forces me to brush my teeth three to four times a day and drink more water!
VERY IMPORTANT- DO NOT HAVE SUGAR DRINKS with your trays in. I have a friend who disobey that rule and ended up with decayed teeth after removing her Invisaligns...waist of money and pain!
Overall, I am glad I got the Invisaligns! Hang in there- It Does Get Better!!
Dr. Stephen Coates

It is so true about the snacking! I've lost 18 pounds in 4 trays LOL! And I haven't changed my eating - just no snacking. And my nails are going too - can't bite them anymore! Ahhh...the added benefits of invisalign!

Thank you got posting your review.  I guess if it helps improve the diet that is a good thing.  Good advice on the sugar drinks.  That would be horrible to go through this entire process only to end up with decayed teeth:(

Let us know how you are doing as you go through the treatment.