Fraxel Laser - Laser MD Cosmetics - Long Beach, CA

Had my first Fraxel Laser procedure yesterday at...

Had my first Fraxel Laser procedure yesterday at Laser MD Commetics in Long Beach, Ca.

A couple of nurse friends referred me. The physician performing the procedure is quite competent and has been performing laser for many years. His RN assistant Lisa has taught many physicians around the country how to use lasers.

The procedure was well tolerated after the numbing cream. Felt like warm pin pricks to the skin...no big deal. My face felt like a mild sunburn last night. I slept on a couple of pillows to minimize swelling. Today, my face is pink and slightly swollen. My pores already look smaller and this is only post op day one!

The exciting part is I paid only $199 because I found a Groupon deal. The average price for this procedure is $1600. In Beverly Hills the procdure costs about $3,000!!! This place is so reasonable and professional. It's no wonder why I (a nurse) and my nursing friends chave chosen this place. Looking forward to moor laser treatments.

By the way, my friends have had excellent results so I am expecting the same.

Jami Angulo, RN, BSN,MBA-HCM

Friendly and competent staff! Referred by nurse friends. I too am an RN

It sounds like you have had nice results.  How are things looking today?  I am thinking of getting this done to get rid of sun spots on my chest and shoulders.
It's been about three weeks now since my Fraxel Laser procedure. I definately see a difference. My pores are so much smaller. My skin is tighter and skin tone is more even. I will definately go back for additional treatments.
Day 7 ...really happy with my results post Fraxel Laser. The procedure was easy on my skin and my skin is definately smoother. While the results are subtle, I will continue having more treatments. I know with each treatment, the skin looks more and more flawless....that is if you find the right person and great fraxel laser like I did!!!

Looking good:)

I am happy to hear this is all going so well for you:)    Keep the updates coming..did you happen to take any before and after pics?

Post op Day 3 ...Eyes slightly swollen. Skin starting to slough. Skin is slightly pinkish tan. I am amazed at the quick healing. Eye lines are gone. Not sure if its from the slight swelling or not but it looks smoothe! So far so good. It's been a breeze. I am going out to dinner this evening so I am going to use a mosturizer with a tint of make up. I'll keep you posted on my progress.
What is the name of the doctor who did the procedure?