Smoothe Me out and Plump Me Up! Tummy Tuck and BBL - Long Beach, CA

Im almost 38, Im a personal trainer... I have 6...

Im almost 38, Im a personal trainer... I have 6 children..last 2 are twins. I work hard.. But there are cerrtain things that no matter how much you work, you cant change. Less Iwant to be 15% body fat, with no soft curves, mostly muscle. And dont get me wrong, I dont mind the muscle. But I just wanna be the finest I can be. It will bring me mad more clients, and alot more confidence. Im 5'5 170 38-32-40. I look great in clothes, I keep the extra weight because I need a booty.. so the 10 lbs. add to me in the butt area and in the belly area too. Uggg!

Ive been wanting this for about 6 months officially. Im going to take my time, because it will take some time for me to get my money together. I do not want to finance, but we shall see how this goes. I expect to spend about 10,000 because I want to get both a tummy tuck and Brazilian butt lift. I have great expectations. Im a very shaply person and with the right tweaking, I think I can look magnificent.

Im researching, Im in California, so Im willing to travel for the best results. Ive been looking at Dr. Jimmerson and Dr. Salama . I want to be lipo-ed aggressively..

What I want:

round booty
heavy at the bottom
more weight at the top
added wider hips

Wonder which Dr. can give me what I want....

I think your wants are realistic. I know that when I started my research I pulled reviews for Salama, Perry, Yily, and Jimerson. What I know, based on the reviews I have read, are that most are satisfied with Salama's results. He has had a couple (maybe more) of re-do's. So far, I have only read one unfavorable review about Jimerson's work as it pertains to the butt. This was from a girl who claimed that her butt was now flat. She works out a lot and apparently the fat in her butt slowly started to disappear. Regarding Jimerson's lipo, the majority of the reviews says that he is VERY aggressive with his lipo. I chose Jimerson because overall he has received favorable reviews. Not everyone will be happy, but seeing his before an after pictures confirms that he is the right PS for me. G'luck!
Good luck hun! I was stuck between the two DR's as well. Overall, Jimerson WON me over with the BEFORE and AFTER pics. The pricing is about the same now... I hear...$8800 Salama and $10,300 Jimerson. Jimerson gives you $500 discount paying in CASH so it'll be $9800 if you are getting hips done too! BBL 8900 and hips 900 for Jimerson. Salama is closer to me but I rather fly for the best results. Salama gives great booties too! Just weight out your options and may the best DR win! Keep in touch hun!
Good luck on your journey hun!! I'm May 17th with Dr. J