Multiple Procedures - Excellent Result! - Lonetree, CO

I had a previous chin augmentation and cheek lift...

I had a previous chin augmentation and cheek lift procedure by a Dr. in Lakewood. That surgery was a terrible experience. The chin implant was misplaced, and my cheeks initially had huge swollen ridges on top, and my midface looked very hollow. No amount of makeup can hide a botched surgery. I waited for years to have the results corrected, and to be honest, I was afraid to trust another surgeon. I was very lucky to have found Dr. Weber. Dr. Weber had treated me with Radiesse as a temporary fix to the cheek area. The Radiesse helped a lot to minimize my hollow cheeks. I was very impressed with Dr. Weber, and finally decided to go ahead and have him do a permanent fix. I had a cheek augmentation, had the chin implant replaced, and had an upper blepharoplasty. The recovery was quick. I was out and about after 7 days. I am more than thrilled with the results! The overall improvement in my appearance is dramatic. Yet the results are very natural looking. Several coworkers mentioned that I looked rested, and my best friend commented that my hair looked great (my hair hasn’t changed). My cheeks and chin look good now, and my eyes no longer look tired.

How's the cheek swelling? I'm 2 weeks out with cheek implants and everything seems good. My left cheek is still more swollen. I do not look like myself yet, and people who KNOW me, ask what happened. My nose is a little funny looking because of the swelling. Bruising is just yellow and disappearing fast. I'm 60, thin, fit, but the younger one is, the quicker one heals. I will say that I think, I think...my facelift was easier.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.  It sounds like you finally got the results you wanted all along.  The proof is in the pudding when your friends say you look different in a good way, but can't figure out why.  Congrats!

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Besides being a very talented surgeon, Dr. Weber is kind. The same is also true of everyone in the Lonetree Facial and Plastic Surgery office. I would highly recommend Dr. Weber to anyone.