Forehead, Eye, Chin & Neck Treatment - Lone Tree, CO

Dr. Tanya Atagi's nurse Shanna was phenomenal! I...

Dr. Tanya Atagi's nurse Shanna was phenomenal! I have low pain tolerance but opted for ibuprofen and tolerated well. Pain was 2-4 on a 10-scale with the worst being a few momentary 'bee-stings'. Mild bruising appeared along jawline on day 2 but resolved in about 5 days- no downtime. Face swelling was mild and lasted about 4 days.Forehead & neck are still a bit tender to touch on day 12. Wouldn't hesitate to do it again!
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Everyone in this office is superior in delivery of care, spending time to explain procedures and options, and I always feel a genuine personal connection with the staff. They are so professional and I never feel any pressure to try any of the treatment options. I have been a patient with this practice for several years.

I also had ultherapy done at Dr. Atagi's. Pain was a 9/10 out of 10! I'm very skeptical of any review on here unless photos are provided. Please provide your photos so we know this review is legit.

Wow, that is great you were able to tolerate with just ibuprofen! I would love it if you would post some pictures so we can watch your progress - its always so helpful to see! :)