Septoplasty/Rhinoplasty Success in Denver, CO

I came to see Dr. Winkler with problems concerning...

I came to see Dr. Winkler with problems concerning a deviated septum and slightly crooked nose from a fracture. I can't describe how compassionate and communicative he is concerning his expertise and his patient knowledge. He not only helped correct my deviated septum and nose asymmetry, BUT also removed a bone spur that was causing me terrible headaches. I went in blindly hoping to solve one problem and behold--I left solving three!

I have been to a few ENT/cosmetic doctors in Denver all prescribing to the idea that my deviated septum needed major revisions, and was later forwarded Winkler’s information by a close friend. Yes, at first, I wasn’t sure because some of the other doctors didn’t “get it” quickly (perhaps because most of the doctors I encountered were much older!) Still, I took a shot and set the appointment with Winkler and later was relived to discover a youthful doctor who I was able to relate to, while maintaining a professionalism and understanding of facial cosmetics. When your doctor offers to fix a problem before the patient even has a chance to express the problem, that is an indication that they are nearing “skilled” status, and also indicates that you your doctor knows what looks good and what doesn’t. Winkler genuinely cared about my situation and was very diligent while explaining the procedure. And yes, I was worried about the process (being that this was my first surgery), but he was very reassuring and sped things along quickly. I very concerned after reading some of the negative reviews about other bad procedures and was VERY thanful (lucky) that I landed in the hands of one of the BEST doctors.

It has only been a week post op; however, I'm very ecstatic about the results--fingers crossed! I’m also very surprised I don’t have much swelling besides the tip of my nose, but was also pretty good about staying healthy after surgery (vitamins, enzymes, rest, etc). But really, I barely had any bruising before I started my vitamin regimen (although the following day after surgery is a little painful, I’m not going to lie!) Anyway, thanks Dr. Winkler for not only improving my confidence, but also improving my health! A great word to describe Winkler-- “gifted!”

Lone Tree Facial Plastic Surgeon