A Life-changing Surgeon - Lone Tree, CO

Dr. Weber performed a septoplasty and turbinate...

Dr. Weber performed a septoplasty and turbinate reduction on me back in October. I can honestly say that it's dramatically improved my quality of life. I used to struggle with nasal congestion. The only thing that would help was decongestants. I had seen ENTs in the past and they only wanted to try me on different nasal sprays, when what I really needed was surgery! I struggled with nasal obstruction my entire life. Dr. Weber really did an amazing job with both the surgery and explaining the entire process beforehand.

Two months after surgery I have suffered no side effects and breathe better than I ever have in my life. I've seen youtube videos of other surgeons that did nasal packings, tubes, foam, and all of these other crazy things for a septoplasty. Dr. Weber didn't need any of that! A little tape on the nose for a couple days and it healed perfectly. I can't speak for the cost as my insurance paid 100% of it but I would recommend Dr. Weber to anyone that is in need of a facial surgeon. He sets a standard of excellence in his practice that all surgeons should strive to achieve.

Highly recommended. Thank you, Dr. Weber!

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Realself.com lead me to Dr. Weber.

I'm glad you're happy with your results. Thank you for sharing on RealSelf!