Recommendation for Ultherapy/It Works - Lone Tree, CO

I am 47 and have fine lines and wrinkles on my...

I am 47 and have fine lines and wrinkles on my neck. Only 2 months out from my Ultherapy treatment, I feel like the fine lines and wrinkles are already less visible to me. I'm very excited to see the full results in the next few months. I was quite comfortable throughout the procedure and had no side affects afterwards. I do not want to have a face lift or invasive surgery so I would definitely recommend Ultherapy and Dr. Atagi's office whether you choose surgical or non-surgical treatments. I regularly receive feedback that I don't look old enough to have a 21-yr old daughter.
Tanya Atagi

Dr. Atagi thoroughly researches new procedures, treatments, and equipment. She makes sure her patients are educated. The office does not use a sales approach simply because they don't need to. The education and the results sell themselves. Dr. Atagi's office wants you to be happy and comfortable with the services you choose. For instance, if you are only comfortable with non-invasive procedures, they stick to educating you on those procedures. They want satisfied patients that return. Most women check out a stylist's hair to decide if they feel comfortable going to them for a cut or color. It makes sense to apply the same logic to a Cosmetic Surgeon and the staff at Dr. Atagi's office all look amazing!

Thank you for sharing your experience RML, glad the procedure went well for you. Please keep us updated on your progress, it's very helpful. And if you wouldn't mind, pics before and after would be great! Continued good luck in your progress. =)

It's great to hear that it turned out well for you! I would love it if you would post some pictures so we could see the results. :)