Juvederm and Bruising - Lone Tree, CO

Premature aging lead me to juvederm injections...

premature aging lead me to juvederm injections around my smiling lines. while the fillers did an okay job of filling winkles after TWO weeks i still have a bruise. Unfortunately my doctor/receptionist did not advise me regarding a pre-injection regime, i.e. i had a beer the night before and aspirin. in reading through realself reviews in more detail now i understand the implications. i have a reunion this weekend and need to resort to some type of concealer. please be forewarned.
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

very welcoming and caring practice. my only "complaint" is i was not informed of a proper pre-injection regime which resulted in bruising (even after 2 weeks) based on my research.

Dear Traci, Thank you for your feedback. I apologize that you were not prepped to avoid aspirin prior to your appointment. I reviewed with my staff this morning the need to discuss this with our new injectable clients when scheduling their consult/ treatment appointment. I hope you have a great time at the reunion. We all look forward to seeing you again soon. Sincerely, Stephen Weber MD, FACS