A Life-Changing Experience - Lone Tree, CO

Having had otoplasty at the age of 13 to pin back...

Having had otoplasty at the age of 13 to pin back ears that hadn't achieved the desired correction, I was reluctant to have the procedure redone some 10+ years later. However, my results with Dr. Weber were truly revolutionary, and the process couldn't have been easier. I was able to schedule my surgery relatively quickly, which was excellent considering I don't live in the Lone Tree area. From there, the procedure was quick, my recovery relatively painless, and the follow up and support from Dr. Weber truly top notch.
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Weber was excellent, and outside of having a master touch for otoplasty, was supportive and responsive throughout the entire process. Having now known him several months, I consider Dr. Weber not only my surgeon, but a family friend.

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Ear Surgery community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Ear Surgery community today.