Dysport for Crows Feet = GOLD - Lone Tree, CO

Dysport is a fantastic product, and I was amazed...

Dysport is a fantastic product, and I was amazed with how fast it worked. I literally saw some results the very next day, and full results within a couple of days. Having gotten botox prior to trying dysport, I was exponentially more satisfied with the results I got from Dysport. It kicked in faster and froze the muscles right where they needed to be. I got this procedure done just under 3 months ago, and it is wearing off, so Dysport lasts 3 months in my personal experience. I was slightly disappointed that it didn't last a hair longer (many reviews say 3-4 months and I'm at just under 3), but I know that this varies from person to person.
Glad you had a better experience with Dysport versus when you tried Botox, it is funny how one works better than the other for different people.  Maybe now that you've tried it your doctor will inject more to make it last longer?  Maybe not, I don't know if that would help.  Let us know if he does know of a way to make it last longer for you.
Hi Jill! Unfortunately, I moved to another state so I can't return to the same doctor, but the new doctor I plan to see (found them through RealSelf as well) prefers to use Xeomin over Dysport. I'm a little hesitant to try something new after liking Dysport so much (especially considering the chunk of change it will be to have it done if it doesn't work...) but I also feel that if it works that much better in his professional opinion, then I trust the doctor. I'll let you know the updates!
Sounds good!
Lone Tree Oculoplastic Surgeon

I had gotten botox from another doctor and saw zero results (from the treatment I received at that spa, I am pretty sure the botox was diluted) so I waited a few months and went to see Dr. McCracken. He gave me dysport instead and within a couple of days, the crows feet around my eyes were completely gone. His placement was flawless, as he didn't freeze the muscle in such a way that would cause unnatural skin movement around the rest of my eye, and he had a gentle hand. Albeit a bit more expensive in comparison to others in Denver, (and quite a commute down south), you pay for the best and it's completely worth it. When I had my appointment, the doctor seemed a tad tired and rushed, but he was very nice and answered all of my (many) questions, and it did not affect the quality of his work in the slightest. If I hadn't moved to another state, I would definitely be back!!!