Dysport for Crows Feet = GOLD - Lone Tree, CO

Dysport is a fantastic product, and I was amazed...

Dysport is a fantastic product, and I was amazed with how fast it worked. I literally saw some results the very next day, and full results within a couple of days. Having gotten botox prior to trying dysport, I was exponentially more satisfied with the results I got from Dysport. It kicked in faster and froze the muscles right where they needed to be. I got this procedure done just under 3 months ago, and it is wearing off, so Dysport lasts 3 months in my personal experience. I was slightly disappointed that it didn't last a hair longer (many reviews say 3-4 months and I'm at just under 3), but I know that this varies from person to person.
Lone Tree Oculoplastic Surgeon

I had gotten botox from another doctor and saw zero results (from the treatment I received at that spa, I am pretty sure the botox was diluted) so I waited a few months and went to see Dr. McCracken. He gave me dysport instead and within a couple of days, the crows feet around my eyes were completely gone. His placement was flawless, as he didn't freeze the muscle in such a way that would cause unnatural skin movement around the rest of my eye, and he had a gentle hand. Albeit a bit more expensive in comparison to others in Denver, (and quite a commute down south), you pay for the best and it's completely worth it. When I had my appointment, the doctor seemed a tad tired and rushed, but he was very nice and answered all of my (many) questions, and it did not affect the quality of his work in the slightest. If I hadn't moved to another state, I would definitely be back!!!