Terrible Result - Lone Tree, CO

I had this procedure 18 months ago. My neck it...

I had this procedure 18 months ago. My neck it still completely numb and I always feel like I am being strangled. I am unable to go outside if it is cold as the numbness becomes quite painful. I am a healthy 60 year old women but I have discontinued many previous activities due to the stiffness in my neck. I was hopeful that this might ultimately resolve but now realize that it is permanent. I am so sorry I went to this doctor.
Dubai Facial Plastic Surgeon

I hear you! My doctor did a terrible job and now I'm stuck with chronic pain and terrible stiffness in my neck. I have cut EVERYTHING out because I am unable to socialize. Everything's too painful and my neck looks awful. I will eventually have it fixed but I cannot stand the thought of another surgery and possibly more pain. It's been almost 3 years and I have no feeling in my left ear.
I'm sorry for the typo on the above post. It has been nearly 2 years.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Always so sad to hear this,and sadly to many stories the same. I wish you well.

I'm sorry you're not happy with your result, but I appreciate your sharing on RealSelf.