11 months after my mommy makeover!! Lone Tree, CO

This is my story…I am very excited and...

This is my story…I am very excited and afraid too, it's not my first time in surgery, I had a breast augmentation (365 cc silicon gel) and a liposuction on my stomach, turn out very aggressive because the doctor remove way to much fat, tissue etc. So the results were no very satisfactory for me. I have indentations lumps and change of color (purple blotches) all over my belly, the texture no even (breast aug. and lipo were done in January 2007 in Caracas - Venezuela). I have two boys 6 year old and 14 months, I'm done having babies and also I'm not that young 39, I will be 40 years old in Dec. I have seen different doctors in Denver, CO area for an advice and there is no much they can do about my tummy, that just go a head and get a tummy tuck to remove and re-drape the skin of the stomach and see if that will help the actual texture. I told my husband if I could get this procedure (mommy makeover) as my 40th birthday gift!!! And he said yessss!!! He is getting very nervous and me too because is getting closer and closer the date ( first week of June). I have an appointment next Monday and we will be talking whether I want or need this tummy tuck but surely I need my breast lift and remove this bad implants and replace them for good ones under the muscle.

I’m a very healthy person so I’m expecting good results, I don’t smoke or drink alcohol, I hit the gym 5 to 6 times a week, I lift weights, work out that I love toooo much!! I weight 119 pounds – 5 feet tall , so very short and muscular but very feminine. I was born in Colombia and grow up in Venezuela, a very happy Latina woman! My belly looks like a Shar pei dog, really …. please don’t laugh !! I know you laughing hehehheh me too, is very wrinkly like an slinky toy, thing that I don’t like, that happens after having babies, bad lipo and losing weight. I just want to be happy and comfortable in a bikini or at list in a monokini swimsuit ;-) !! I will be posting pictures of myself so you can help me to decide what is the best for me. I will appreciate any positive and constructive feedback!!

Well, I had an appointment last Monday and decide...

Well, I had an appointment last Monday and decide the the surgery day!!! ahhhhhh June 7th, coming up very fast! I was debating between mini or full TT and doctor said full TT. Very nervous now things are getting serious ... My mom is flying from Venezuela and will stay for two months, I hope is enough time to recover and enjoy my mother with out pain from surgery. This is the update!! Happy Mothers Day beautiful girls out there!! ohh one more thing have you heard about horizontal incision? my Dr. said that she rather the insicion of my old belly botton in a horizontal way (no vertical) because will heal and look a lot better than vertical, let me explain a little more, she said that maybe she won't have enough skin to redrape and pull down and will let me with a scar from my original belly botton witch she will repair with a stitches in a horizontal way instead of vertical, let me know if you girls have this case or hear about it!!! LOVE and Peace to everyone!!

I'm adding some pictures of my progress losing...

I'm adding some pictures of my progress losing weight, I started in January and last 3 months, and I loved the results, but how I said my belly is not my favorite, the skin is not very smooth, I don't feel confident in a bikini. I'm sure this procedure will help me.

Well 4 more days, my MM is next Thursday, waooo...

Well 4 more days, my MM is next Thursday, waooo time go fast!!! Tomorrow cleaning day and cooking my own chicken soup from scratch, I dont really like the taste of caned ones. I will made a big pot and save it to be consume during my recovery. My 6 year old is out of school so I dont need to worry about who is going to drive him to school, my mom is here from Venezuela and husband and I had a night out this last weekend, we had a great time, getting so close and loving each other as ever!!! My mind was relax knowing that my mother was watching our kids (6 years and 15 months old boys). I hope to get more of this night out with husband soon, love it!!!

Ok girls, here I go!!! I need to be a 6:30 am and...

Ok girls, here I go!!! I need to be a 6:30 am and surgery start at 8 am, wish me luck, pray for me!!! Thank you for sharing such a great imformation, it help me a lot!! I think I'm ready!!

Well I'm back!!! full tummy tuck and breast lift...

Well I'm back!!! full tummy tuck and breast lift and augmen. done!!! today is my 8th day post op. and feeling good. I had 365 cc gel implants before and I decide it to change them for 325cc gel Mentor (smooth round high profile gel) love the size. I still have my 2 drains collecting 10 cc every 12 hours, next Monday I have my second appointment hopefully they get removed, they don't bother me is just the inconvenience of having this pumps hanging are not to nice. Surgery took 8 hours suuuuuper long but recovery was a breeze, nurses were wonderful as well my PS is such a nice person, she gave me her personal cell phone number in case I need her. I stop taking percocept in my 3rd day after surgery I'm just taking tylenol and antibiotics, I don't need valium or percocept I'm ok without it.

NEW PICTURES!!

NEW PICTURES!!

New picture 2 weeks post op.

new picture 2 weeks post op.

3 weeks today post op! I'm wearing daily my...

3 weeks today post op! I'm wearing daily my silicone strips on my breasts and abdomen.

I just had one of the best experience in my life,...

I just had one of the best experience in my life, I participated in a bodybuilding competition three weeks ago, for figure class and I place 2nd open, 2nd novice and 3rd Masters. Very proud of myself, I did not even think that a have a long scar from my tummy tuck!
Dr. Cecilia Franco-Webb

wow! super amazing
Congratulations! U look so AmAzInG!!!
HOLY HOTNESS!!! you look freaking awesome AMIGA! can I get your work out regimen??? give me the know how to get a booty like you
Belly, you are Hot Hot Hot!!! Omg, that A$$!!!! Blonde is right, lolol!! Absolutely beautiful, I love your story too.
Oops, I mean Gingerflowers was right :)!
You are so cute!! thank you mak46, we as a woman endure soooo much!! sometimes surgery, diet and exercise get us there where we want to be, I earn this buns working hard, and still need work ;-) thanks again about your A$$ compliment, heheh ;')
Ok...I figured it out :)
Thank you again!! I bet you enjoy the beautiful beach in Miami!! I'm jelous!! ;-)
You look like a Barbie doll!! Bella y sexy!!!
You look fantastic!! I was born in caracas, Venezuela. Have many Colombian friends. Actually my very good Colombian friend was the only one who supported me through this journey. I had tummy tuck and lipo of waist 3 weeks ago. Very happy with the results still hoping is going to look better as time goes ;)
Gracias Lovemyyorkie, I couldn't see any picture of you but I bet you look great as well!! My husband supported me all the way, I'm still healing, I will have two months the 7th of August and I feel great, hitting the GYM and training back again. I'm very happy with my results too.
great pic, gives me hope when iam gonna hit back the gym. augaust i will start, you started your strips at 3 weeks wow, great iam gonna order some online today, should take two weeks to reach st. maarten hahahh, congrats on your body..if you have it, show it girl no more undercover, :))))))
HA, just as I suspected, you have a beautiful face with that amazing body. I bet this website is angry now, lmao!!!!!!
phoebelee, you are so funny!! well this is me finally!!!! yesss I did it, I'm so glad and satisfied with my results, I can't be happier, I'm very pleased! no more undercover!! This is me!!! Thank you for your compliments !!
Hi! I'm also in Colorado. I'm super excited for you!!! You look awesome! You've been through a lot and 8 hours....wow......glad to hear all is well!! You look great!!! Congrats!
Thank you!!
Thank you , i will go for lipo in the back also so your glutes shows of more and your waist line will be more define .
you look so beautiful im gonna do a full tummytuck with breast n fat tranfer to my butt n lipo to my inner legs n under arms n neck too but if i grt a full tummy tuck i dont need to do my back right ?
You look great! :)
Thank you littlefizzer!!! you look beautiful too!!
Totally Island girl!!! good health habits are the trick!! I'm having a great and fast recovery. Thanks
wow it really pays for recovery by having good workouts before and in good health before surgery, looking good, happy healing
Phoebelee, I love Brazilian style bikinis, I went to target and I was very curious about my new belly, you are right this bottom is way to big for my taste. I loveeee Beach Bunny swimwear, this are my style of bikinis, take a look of their website, very sexy bikinis!,
I think you need a smaller bikini. As your body heals and you get back to your workout routine, you will see this bikini is too big for your hot, fit body. Brazillian bikini is what I'm thinking……….