Rural, Southern Colorado Has Access to High Quality Cosmetic Procedures - Lone Tree, CO

Pros: I do not have to drive long distances to...

Pros: I do not have to drive long distances to receive services such as botox, laser, and chemical peels. Dr. I offers competitive pricing, taking into account the economy of this area. Hopefully, she will add services and expand her offerings as her practice grows.

Crestone Plastic Surgeon

Dr. I has impeccable training and is well-versed in cosmetic enhancements. Her appearance is, in itself, a testament to her work. The services she offers are top-notch and well-priced. We are lucky to have her in this rural area, even if it's only part-time. (She also practices in Denver). Dr. I also does medical procedures, aside from the cosmetic, such as precancerous lesion and skin-tag removal.

Hi Alamosa

Thanks for the review, but before I add you to the Botox community page could you please provide a bit more information about your experience to fully aid our community.

1. Did you experience pain and downtime, do you have a few more details about the overall procedure?

2. What made you decide to go through with this procedure, how long had you been thinking about it?

3. What do you wish you knew before hand?

Thanks so much,