Excellent Care - Lone Tree, CO

I had a double mastectomy and DIEP Flap...

I had a double mastectomy and DIEP Flap reconstruction. I chose DIEP Flap because I didn't like the idea of implants and I loved the idea of a tummy tuck as part of the deal. I was under age 45. I recovered completely in about 4 weeks. I love the results - very natural looking breasts and a flat tummy! I still get emotional almost four years later when I think of the kindness and professionalism I experienced. I had not one complaint about the experience or procedure. The doctors and the entire staff treated me like I was their most important patient.
Lone Tree Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Chris Williams went above and beyond from the first consultation. He is a gifted, detail-oriented, compassionate doctor (with a sense of humor, too!) I recently referred my 21-year-old daughter to him for a minor procedure. I would think one of the best possible reviews is that I trust him with my daughter's beautiful face!

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf. I'm happy to hear you are pleased with our results...and your PS. After all that you went through, you deserve to be satisfied! Did you have several surgeries to achieve your final results? Were you able to get close to your original breast size? I like the flat tummy bonus too!

I had two additional surgeries during which scars were refined and some liposuction along hips and bra line was done. My PS did a major reduction during the first surgery (which I wanted and am happy with). I still don't have nipples, although I might get them this year. It's just so nice not to have to wear a bra that I keep putting off that final procedure! I might post pics once the nipples have been reconstructed and tattooed. Even without nips they look sooooo much better than before.

I have heard of many women with similar feelings; they are just so happy with their reconstructed breasts, that the nipples are just an after thought. I have a close relative who has still not done anything with her nipple after many years. I totally understand  putting it off. Glad you're able to enjoy not wearing a bra probably for the first time in many years!  ;)