25 female. 370/320 sientra round base shaped implants

I've been looking at this site for a while now...

I've been looking at this site for a while now since I've decided to do this surgery. It's really helped me to see real people and their experiences and help ease my nerves. I have a 5 year old girl and breasted, so naturally my breasts aren't now what they used to be. I'm very self conscious about my breasts now and feel that this procedure will help boost my self confidence in so many ways. The thing I'm most nervous about is the outcome.

After going back and forth trying to decide what type of implant and what size to do I've finally made my decision. I am going with Sientra shaped round base textured implants. My left side will be 370cc's and my right will be 320cc's. I'm excited to do the shaped gummy bear implants because they're suppose to have a more natural look compared to a straight circle look, which I'm really wanting to avoid.

I'm 5'10"
135 lbs
Beginning size: deflated 34 B

My surgery is Wednesday and am so nervous but so excited at the same time.
I'll keep everyone updated on how they turn out.

I did it!

Ia had my appointment yesterday and everything seemed to go extremely smooth. But, holy shit they hurt. Burning sensation around my incision where the tubes are connected. No bruising that I noticed yet. They already look great even though they're extremely tight and feel like huge rocks ripped out if my chest. I had no clue what cup size they will be I can't move to the point were I could even fathom taking off my robe I pave had on some yesterday. I know I'm going to so happy with the size I chose. 370/320 unders. Sientra round base shaped implants. It us is how helpless I feel even to reach 2 feet to grab my mess is a huge chore...I'm hoping each day will just keep getting better

Before pics

Before

Getting better little by little

So it's Friday night. E worst part is sleeping, waking up and being super tight along with burning on my stitched where the tubes were placed to get rid of fluid. I had my first post op appt today and the doc said they are healing great. I can't wait to see what they'll look like when the swelling has gone down. I have to keep these tubes in till Monday though which really sucks bc that is the most annoying part.
I'm in extreme pain hhhmmm
I'm just hoping all this pain somehow disappears by this afternoon when I get all three kids back :/
Oh girl, I feel for you. Thank goodness my ex has my daughter till Monday night. Good luck!

Updated pics

I'm on my way to get mine now. So nervous
You will do great! Good luck!
Hey I got mine done yesterday too and I'm in the same bias as far as the pain goes. Man I hope it's over soon!! Congrats on the girls :) yay for recovery buddies!

All I want is a shower!!!

It's day three since my surgery. Pain has seemed to subside a lot even since yesterday. I can get in and out of bed without helper squirming around for about 5 min. My doctor won't let me shower till the tubes are out and it's driving me nuts! Also, the bandeau I have to wear 24/7 is getting pretty annoying. I'm ready for these baby's to start feeling like normal so I can go about my normal routine. Most importantly I can't wait to start shopping for new bras, clothes, or anything that gives me an excuse to buy fun new things :))
Keep up on your meds and just try sleeping as much as possible. That's what's going to help you heal the fastest I think, stick in there!
I wonder if larger implants are more painful in general? Or is it more based on elasticity of the boob skin? I'm planning on going big (A to a large c/D) but my current boob skin is pretty loose since breastfeeding for 18 months. Not scary loose or anything. Just not as perky as pre-kid.
I'm sure just bc your skin has to stretch that much more. I breasted for a year and understand the elasticity part. I went under the muscle though which is what I hear is the most painful.

Slowly recovering

Yesterday I went to the doctor to have my tubes removed...ouch...I was so excited though bc those things were holding me back. I felt great all day went shopping trying in new things and looking at the difference. They told me not to go bra shopping yet bc they are still changing...I still stopped into vs bc it was the semi annual sale...tried on different sizes and right now am fitting into 34 DD! I held off though bc my doc told me not to wear a bra for a MONTH! I bartend and I'm not sure how that one is going to work out ha. I guess undershirts are going to be my new best friend. I was exhausted after yesterday though and had a really hard time sleeping last night. Oh I finally got to shower for the first time as well, yay!!! Last night was rough...my boobs felt so much pressure on the incisions and pain, they feel heavy and achy. I think i over did myself yesterday bc I'm definitely feeling it today. Going to take it easy and rest most of the day hoping they start to feel better soon. And lighter....but I am in love with them. So happy for going with the size and type of implant I did. My doctor did am amazing Jo. And I definitely think it was worth it.
Hi, just read your review. Wondering how you are doing? I also got shaped sientra implants
I had consultation with PS today and I am considering to go with Sientra. You look great. Do you have more pictures. What you think about your implants.?
Denver Plastic Surgeon