Ulthera and Sculptra - London, UK

I went to see Dr Papageorgiou about a year ago and...

I went to see Dr Papageorgiou about a year ago and I was looking for subtle interventions to make me look fresher. I was coming up to 40 and just wanted my face to look rejuvenated without necessarily going down the surgical route.

The consultation process was superb, he put me at ease straight away and I really felt he took the time to listen to what I wanted as well as walking me through all the
questions I had. He took several photos and analysed my face meticulously before going through all the different options with me. I had done some research before consulting with him and I knew that he specialised in Los Angeles along with top surgeons which was rather evident during the consultation process as his insight was unique.

As a start he recommended a course of Sculptra treatments as this he assured me would gradually boost the collagen in my skin and give me the natural look I desired and how right he was, the fact that it took time to see the results made it even better, my face looked amazing without that obvious filler look!
He also recommend I had some Botox in my masseters in order to reshape my face and jaw line as it was quite square and losing it's heart shaped appearance I had in my 20's. I had consulted with other surgeons before but no one recognised these changes on my face nor proposed this treatment.

I recently had a session of Ultherapy targeting my neck and lower face which further improved my facial features and smoothed my neck.

I am absolutely thrilled with the results. My face looks youthful and revitalised and I've never felt better.
His eye for detail is impeccable, his skills more than impressive and the reason why most of my friends now go to him. I love the fact that no one can tell I’ve had anything done, I just get comments on how great I look!
Thanks for sharing on RealSelf.  Sounds like you've had a makeover of sorts- congrats!  I'm glad you are so happy with all of your results.  Are you having any more ultherapy or was it just the one treatment?
London Oculoplastic Surgeon