Goes Surprisingly Deep for a Painless Peel! - London, UK

I had this done by Dr Daneil Sister at Beautyworks...

I had this done by Dr Daneil Sister at Beautyworks West in Notting Hill, London & it cost £250. Dr Sister is very well known & did the treatment himself, I can highly recommend him for fillers etc too.
Anyway, he did the Vi Peel at my request on my upper eyelids & covered my neck & some of my chest as well as my face. The Vi Peel comes in a packet (I think) so if you get the doctor to spread it out too much it probably doesnt work as well. He concentrated on my face though so this didnt really happen to me.
It barely hurt & although I looked pretty red it wasnt awful. A few days later it started to peel & I stupidly 'helped' a bit peel off under one of my eyes that was still attached to live skin, so I still have a red mark, & extra puffiness. Which Im SO annoyed about, & is taking a really, really long time to resolve - so dont pick!!!!
My skin was really peeled, red, with huge pores after 8 days & it took another 2 weeks to get back completely to normal & while it did it looked a bit 'shiny'. This is actually a pretty deep peel, which was exactly what I wanted, & the skin on my upper eyelids, face & neck is much better. Im 48 & I definitely lok younger than I did - but didnt take photos before.
Will definitely do this again, no preperation needed, fast, great value, one week-10 days down time (I could go out in public but didnt want to go into the office where people would notice), & deep. Dr Sister is a star too. Ive had other peels & they have all been rubbish compared to this.
Dr Sister, Beautyworks West

Dr Sister is an expert in Dracula facials, fillers (he mixes your blood serum with the filler!), botox, Vi Peels & other cosmetic stuff. He is amazingly good value for such a well known doctor & is friendly, considerate (his Emla cream is the best) & does not over fill/over charge or do things that dont need doing. I went in post Vi Peel expecting to pay £1200 for fillers/botox/some dracula (we had decided on a plan a month or so earlier) & he did his thing & charged me £800 so had obviously decided I didnt need it all. AND he gave me a dental block for my tiny bit of lip filler.