Vaser Lipo with Dr Wolf, The Private Clinic- So Worth It! - London, UK

I had vaser lipo on my arms and my outer and back...

I had vaser lipo on my arms and my outer and back of thighs with Dr Wolf at the Private Clinic on Harley Street. The whole experience was very easy, and I felt looked after and secure in my decision to have the treatment the entire time. Dr. Wolf is very professional, and he assured me that I was the perfect person to have the procedure since I work out and eat healthy but still couldn't shake a few pockets of fat. My body has changed with children and age, and I just wanted to get back in my jeans and have them fit well, and also to be able to wear a tank top and not be self-conscious about my arms. I do Pilates three times a week and cardio most days and those two areas were just not shifting.

The Harley Street Staff were also amazing. All of the nurses were so sweet, one of them talked to me through the entire procedure, which was not painful, just uncomfortable. The worst part of the entire thing is just the numbing procedure, other than that it is fine.

It's been about 8 weeks since I had my procedure and I am so happy. Everything fits better, and my arms look so much more toned, and my legs are so much smaller. To me it made such a difference and has demotivated me to keep with the healthy lifestyle because now it's worth it!
Dr. Dennis Wolf

Dr Dennis Wolf at the Private Clinic on Harley Street was wonderful. I felt comfortable from my first consultation, and really trusted his opinions about the entire process. After I had the procedure, I am literally telling all of my friends about his work- he is fantastic!