Excellent and Very Professional Clinic - London, UK

I could not resist posting my story after reading...

I could not resist posting my story after reading H in london review. I had abdomen and flanks liposuction last year in October. After having had a consultation with Dr Chambers I chose the clinic as I liked the way the procedure was explained to me in details, also staff were professional and caring and I felt comfortable with Dr Chambers doing the procedure. Of course there was pain and leakage after the procedure, but straight away I could see some result which made me feel it was all worth it. Dr Chambers stressed the importance of leading the healthy life, dieting and exercising which obviuosly is a logical way of leading life and staying in shape. In my opinion I had a 'shortcut' by having liposuction and now I lead a very healthy lifestyle in order to keep the figure I have now. I excersise 4 times a week by attending classes in the gym and working out with weights and on the machines for about an hour. When I started excersising after the procedure, I did it twice a week and soon realised it is nowhere near enough. Just by going on 5 days holliday I already gained weight as I did not excersise or watch what I eat! If you look at my pictures, you can see that even with all the exercise I still have flabby muscle when I get into sitting position so there is still more work to be done at the gym :). This is absolutely normal as I did not exercise before having Vaser, so there was no 'sixpack' to uncover :) Dr Chambers explained to me that when large quantities of fat are removed, the human body sometimes tries to 'fill it up' with connective tissue.You need to massage yourself at least once a day or try as often as you can. This is exactly what I did. I did have some lumpiness, I could feel it when I massaged myself, but within time it started to go away. Now unfortunately I have gained a little weight just under my bust,it does look slightly lumpy, but I know it is just fat! And it has been 8 months since the procedure! So to start complaining 2 years AFTER THE PROCEDURE as H in london does in my opinion is a bit unfair. Human's body can change a lot in that time and blaming a good doctor for it is really unprofessional. Also in the document given by Dr Chambers where all the risks are outlined it clearly says what to expect. It is a cosmetic procedure after all, no matter how much money paid, and it is not necessary to save a life so people chooosing it should really think of all possible risks. I know I did before agreeing to it. Thank you Dr Chambers for giving me a waistline!
London Dermatologist

glad it went well with you, as I am considering vaser, but finding hard to decide where, and implications, fyi so far this: thefatthingirl.blogspot.co.uk has helped, but i am waiting further posts to get a fuller picture of the whole process.