24, 2kids and Just Had Vaser in All Middle - London, UK

Had vaser done to my abdomen and flanks yesterday...

Had vaser done to my abdomen and flanks yesterday and feeling awfully helpless just now.
Have two drains and they are so uncomfortable.
Had a mld today and i don't feel much better yet. I had a look at my stomach is still very swollen- obiviously!
Can't sleep on my sides ????
Dr said that I will not have a flat stomach at the end as I have loose skin. So not feeling fantastic :(
He took out about 2litres
And so far I started at 9stones and have gone up to 9and a half after the op.
I get my drains taken out on Monday, it can't come quick enough!
I'm too scared to shower just now.
Any advice or tips will be appreciated greatly.
Im not liking the compression garment and I'm too scared to go to the bathroom to pass stools.
Haven't eaten much or had much to drink since the op, partly for this reason.
I have paid for vaser on my thighs next Thursday and am regretting just now. If i hadn't already paid £8000 for it, I would chicken out!

?I have been through hell and back

I have been through hell and back :( Since Saturday evening I've had sky high temperature, but I've been absolutely freezing! Teeth have been chattering, been covered in goosebumps and been shaking uncontrollably. Also feeling very weak and spaced out. At one point I thought I was going to die :( After a lot of sweating and being bed ridden, I felt better Monday morning. Dr commins called to see how I was getting on and after I explained how is been he said he would come in and see me today when I had my drains removed to check me over and do some blood tests. I managed a shower but had to lie down as it also made me feel faint. After a quick breakfast I was on my way to have the drains removed and for my Ldm. I was feeling fine at this point and was looking forward to having the drains taken out. Dr commins saw me at the clinic and everything looked fine. I felt well too. Then I had my ldm and dr took some blood. On my way home, I started feeling ill again. I went straight to bed and my temperature was rocketing again! Dr phoned back saying the blood results indicate a minor infection. Dr strongly recommended A&E due to my symptoms. Dr commins had his PA meet me there as he couldn't make it -and she was lovely. Typically by the time I got to A&E, my temperature had calmed down and I was feeling better. Was seen by dr who did say I was dehydrated but couldn't pick up much else. I just hope that I don't ever feel like that ever again. I haven't been able to sleep as I have uncomfortable sharp pains in my stomach every so often but I can deal with that. I've been prescribed bed rest for a week now. And I fully intend to abide. Still unsure why I suffered so much. The day I started getting ill, I was on my feet a lot? Maybe my the co codamol was too strong for me? I don't know. But as long as I never feel like that again I'll be ok. I do have to say that I have been greatly impressed with dr commins and his constant calls and genuine concern. I have my thighs booked for Thursday and am frightened due to the experience i have just had. Dr has offered to delay if I want or even back out and also has assured me that it will not be anything like what I have just gone through if I do go ahead with it...

Vaser on thighs

Ok so I was feeling better, not 100% - but far better than what I had been so I bit the bullet and went for it!
I didn't have anaesthic in any form during the procedure and had my headphones in and iPod on full blast.
Wasn't pleasant and and I gritted my teeth to help me through.
But I'm done now and just feeling a bit battered!
Cannot wait to recover.
This time round dr changed my antibiotics.
Dr Commins has been amazing through out.
Just need to get back to normality and out of the suit!
Dr mike comins