Tummy Tuck No muscle repair (3 kids)

I know it's early days and my boyfriend keeps...

I know it's early days and my boyfriend keeps telling me to stop doing this to myself but he hasn't actually seen my stomach with padding and stuff off..

I had my first post op app today.. So first time I've seen everything. And now I can't stop crying.. What have I done to myself? I can't believe I've done this to myself.. My belly button.. It's numb but the worst weird feeling ever and looks sooo bad.. I Dnt actually think I will be able to wear a bikini ever again. I feel stupid and upset that I've mutilated myself.. My own fault I know.. That's the worst thing

Feel so much better today 10daysPO

I feel absolutely fine about everything today. I think seeing a big belly button and also a third scar.. A vertical one, closure of old belly button as there was not enough skin to pull down made it look a lot worse than the pictures I have been seeing on here. Freaked me out a little bit. But Yh I guess I have to heal and wait. ;)

Before pics

Before pics

Saw tummy again today

Hi guys. Saw tummy again today and really wasn't as bad a the 1st time at all :D my belly button isn't as big a 2p piece like the 1st time lool but still looks big and bad... But hey I know that's what happens lool.. over all I guess I'm happy with the results.. All is healing well ;)

I would really like to thank u guys for kind comments.. It's helped me to know u guys are there and have and are going through what I am :0)

So here's my tummy pics from today

Picture update 19 days po

Doing well but still swollen

I am and have been treating my scar with bio oil, dermatix silicone gel and also a silicone tape. So far so good ;)

I think you look great. I didn't have the muscle repair either, and at first didn't like my bb. In my case my bb was an outie after healing for a few months. I ended up having revision on my bb and had dog ears taken off. I am kinda opposite from what your thinking, you think your bb is a bit large, I think mine is way to small. But here I am a year after and the scars are fading great, yours will too. I am even used to my little bb. I am not crazy about it, but before I had my surgery my tummy was really ugly and very uncompfortable. So looking back, it is much better. And when your scars fade and all the swelling goes down you will look awesome. By the way it really took almost a year for the swelling to go down on me. You are much smaller so doubt it will be that long for you. Congrats!
looks great sweetheart but i think a muscle repair could have been good for you too! But your results are amazing and as for scaring they even out over time and fade so dont worry keep healing xx
You look good! Hang in there. I have a vertical too, and it has faded so much u can barely see it! Also, ck out Metal Momma, she had a revision at a year, and had the T removed :). I'll bet when you get a few months of healing behind you, you will be happy! Take care!
Thanks guys ;)
Hi ya hope all is good with u:-) x
Don't get upset, you look better than many right after a tt. I have seen bunches of tt's in the past year, you look great!!
Thanks, Thts really good to know ;)
Your gonna be fine once a lot of the scabbing goes away and swelling you'll see a very big change and the scar gets lighter
Congrats , your looking good! The recovery & healing time is a process! Each week you will look better & better. Hang in there!:)
YOU LOOK GOOD IT'S GONNA TAKE SOME TIME TO GET USE TOO. BU,T I THINK THAT YOU WILL BE HAPPY WITH THE OUT COME. STAY FOCUSED. I HAVE MINE ON MONDAY.
you look great!!
Wow you look good. Stay positive and good luck with your recovery
Lookin gr8 so far chick :-) hapi healing x
Hi ya, tis is a normal reaction don't be fretting this is the best & worse fing u wil ever do .. The best thing is the final result& the worst thing is the pain& suffering in waiting to get to the final result!
I really appreciate your comment. Makes me feel like I'm not crazy for feeling the way I did the other day so thankyou
No probs x
I haven't gone through my surgery but I've read enough to know that it's always bad before it get better. The best thing to do is take care of your body while it's healing. Drink lots of water, listen to your doctors instructions, rest bunches and certainly don't over do it. Keep your eye on the prize! Sounds like you had different expectations. It helps to look at pics of other TTers that started with a similar body shape ;))
Hiya. Thanks for you comment. I had been looking into this for over a year. So I knew what my expectations were.. I just guess its different once you actually do it.. Well for me personally. But I felt fine about everything the day after I write this review. But again I haven't seen scars since. So I hope my positivity remains once I see wounds again. Countdwn to your tt begins :D I shall keep a look out on your profile as I would love to see your results ;)
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Thanks for your comment ;) appreciate it
Im so sorry you are feeling this way. Your boyfriend is right from the consensus around here. Give it time. Changes take place daily.
I know ;) just got really freaked out the other day. I was really excited to see it before I did lool ;) Thankyou very much for your comment. And.. Let the count dwn begin for you !!! ;) I shall be watching ur progress ;)
Don't fret. It's waaaaay too early to tell. I'm 14 days p.o today and am just now seeing some of that black rocky stuff clear away. Once that's gone I'll see what I'm working with. I'm sure you won't know for a while either. Give yourself time to heal and don't be so hard on yourself. We're here for you gurl.
Aww thanks ;) Thts sweet. I've had a look at ur pics and u look absolutely FANTASTIC !! Ur belly button look great already !! And you also have a vertical incision like me. Thanks for ur comment I shall be watching ur progress x
You will see improvements in every way weekly, and definitely monthly, but you won't even see the final results for a year! My goodness, it is WAY too early to be upset...you don't even have any idea what your bellybutton or any other part of you will end up looking like. If you cannot atop crying and are freaking out, maybe you could consider seeking help for depression/anxiety? Maybe some meds foe those could help you get over the hump until you have more time to heal? Also take a look at pics of your tummy from before...it always helped me to remember where I started from, with saggy loose skin and muscles....