6 mo PO NEW pics added Drainless Full TT, MR, Lipo of flanks and abs London, UK and feeling good

Hello ladies, Sue here. I am 49 and have two...

Hello ladies, Sue here. I am 49 and have two children, 29 yrs old son and a 21 yr old daughter. Both my babies were c-section deliveries as they both were close to 10 pounds. My current weight is 195 and I’m 5’5 inches tall. I hope to lose at least another 10 pounds before my surgery date.

I am from the states and have been living in the UK for almost 13 yrs now. When I arrived all those yrs ago I was 30 pounds lighter and went to see a surgeon about a TT then. He told me I was too big and needed to lose more weight. I was 165 lbs then. It was terribly upsetting for me as I had lost over 60 lbs in the 3 yrs before. I worked hard to get it off and was in great shape except the tummy, but he made me I feel like it wasn’t good enough. I should have gone to see another surgeon but I so knocked back by his answer I thought they all would just say the same thing. Over 12 years I put back on 30 pounds.

Wow, how times have changed and techniques as well. I have been to see two surgeons in London and both say I am a perfect candidate for this procedure. First surgeon was nice enough but not hands on enough for me. Just look at me and said what don’t you like. I gathered my belly fat and said this is what I don’t like. I sucked in my stomach and pushed in the fat rolls and said I want to look like this. He asked a few more questions and so did I.

Second surgeon was so nice and as he has a very good reputation I was extremely nervous. My husband said he has never seen me that nervous before. But the surgeon made me feel at ease. He asked me if he could see it. Then asked me it he could touch it. He examined me carefully and even had me lie down and do leg lifts several times to assess my muscle tone underneath. He was so thorough and then told me what I would benefit from a full TT with lipo to the upper abdomen area as well as the flanks. He said any other lipo would have to wait, as he doesn’t like to do too much as it does increase the chance of complications. Thighs definitely on the to do list for the future! He is very conservative.

Also, as I have had 2 benign breast lumps removed in the past. (The last one being in 2007) He is insisting I get a mammogram to check for any lumps now. The reason for this is that he also does reconstruction surgery for cancer survivors and this big fat roll beneath my BB is what they use to make new breasts out of if I ever needed it. I never knew that. I felt so reassured that he actually cared enough to even consider this for me. I have book my mammogram for Monday the 14th of May. Has anyone else been asked to do this? It will be fine and it is just a precautionary measure. When this report comes back I have to send it off to him and then everything is a green light. Lab work to follow asap just encase there is anything else that needs dealing with before the surgery.

I have booked the date of July 30th to have it done. I am going back to the states this summer to visit family and I will be gone just over two weeks and won’t get back until the middle of July. The surgeon will not operate on me until I have been on the ground for at least 2 weeks, as he wants no chance of complications due to blood clots. He even examined my lower legs in the consultation. Oh did I mention my surgeon is on the conservative side. LOL. Better safe than sorry!

So I have paid my deposit with a 2 week cooling off period. (As if I’m going to change my mind about this gift he is going to provide me with.) I am so happy that this dream I have had for so long is actually going to happen! Happy Healing to those of you who recently have gone over to the flat side and prayers all around! ?

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Went for the breast check up and mammogram today....

Went for the breast check up and mammogram today. I was told when I book the results would take a couple of days. Today they said it may take up to ten working days to get the results. Why do people feel the need to lie to get your business? If I had known this I could have gone further afield and got the result the same day!

I rated this procedure a worth it even though i haven't had it yet. With a 94% approval rating on this site, an excellent PS plus a positive out look, I'm sure it will be worth it!

Good news, After chasing the wellness clinic and...

Good news, After chasing the wellness clinic and explaining how I was told I would get my mammogram results in a couple of days not 10 days they got them for me yesterday afternoon. Everything is just fine as I hoped it would be. I also bought a recliner off of eBay on Tues. and it's being delivered this evening. I hope my surgery goes this smoothly!

I also spent over an hour yesterday on the power plate in the gym yesterday. I am becoming highly fond of this machine and you really feel it the next day. I'm sore and achy but in a good way. Happy healing to you girls and good luck for everyone who is having their TT in the next few days! God Bless

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Going in tomorrow to get my lab work done. It is a...

Going in tomorrow to get my lab work done. It is a walk in clinic so this is helpful. They are open tomorrow from 9-5. They will be doing a blood test and a MSRA test. The MSRA test is" administering a swab test to ensure you do not carry the MRSA virus. The lab will swab four sites: 1) nasal, 2) groin, 3) axilla and 4) throat."
I will have to fast for 8 hours before and nothing to drink except water. I plan on arriving at noon. UGH. I'm gonna miss my morning coffee.

Hi bluebell, Thank you, It was difficult to post these pics but I know how important it is for others to see. I'll keep up on my journey every step of the way,
im the same age ,weight and height as you and am following your posts as i am looking to have a tt later in the year,and all your comments etc are extremly helpful ,thankyou and good luck

Did the lab test today. I must have walk in at the...

Did the lab test today. I must have walk in at the right time as I didn't have to wait. They took 4 vile's of blood and swabbed me for the MRSA. All in all it took 10 minutes.

I too am 50 and getting a mommy makeover. I am so scared my surgery date is june22 nd at 6:30 am. I am excited at the same time. But mostly scared. Guilt sets in because I think why am I doing this to myself... But want a flat tummy and firm breasts... I am getting a augmentation with a lift too. Any words of encouragement out there?
Hi Sue! its like we have the same shape! Im scheduled for August.. so I will follow your posts, any info would be so helpful! Good luck and best wishes!!!

List of things I need to obtain while in the...

List of things I need to obtain while in the states next month, Neosporin, House dresses and granny pants from Walmart, I am going to order my scar therapy silicone sheets I'm getting the Oleeva Abdominoplasty Shape and the one for the BB and have them sent to my mom's house before I leave. Also for you ladies who are having the full makeover. All kinds of breast strips as well. Here is the link for their Silicone sheets

This site is fantastic and has everything for every kind of surgery you could think of!
It's a bit pricey but we didn't go into this thinking it would be cheap and if we pay so much for the surgery why not splurge abit for scars! Scar's arent not like an old pair of granny pants you can throw our from Walmart!

Hi Bluebell, My surgeon is Mr Davood Fallahdar I am using the Botonics clinic in London, I think he works out of several different clinics around London and the home counties though and may be cheaper in the surrounding home counties than London but I am comfortable with going into London as its not to far from me. I just got the book Atlas of Abdominoplasty and several patients in this book are on the larger size so don't give up looking for someone who can do it for you. One woman had a BMI of 39 in the book. Mine is 32. I work out alot and have a lot of muscle as well as fat! lol. I'm sorry you have been told this. How much does you surgeon want you to lose? google him and see if you can find him at a clinic near you, Good luck and keep me posted! He's one of the best!
Hi. Sue. Who is your surgeon. I am the same height and weiight as you and my surgeon has told me that I have to lose weight. Not happy
Your are going to look great. its nice that u found a surgeon that makes u comfortable. I like mine too. Good luck to you.

I had a second consultation with my PS today...

I had a second consultation with my PS today because the first time I was so nervous I didn't ask very many questions. Firstly my blood test where great. Some of the best he has seen. I put this down to a heathy diet and exercise among a few other things, First of all,

I take Meratol (a natural herbal drug, that increases metabolism and reduces the absorption of carbs. I have been using this for the past two years. It has Cacti-Nea, A cactus supplement for water retention, ID-alG™ (a brown seaweed extract) for weight control, red pepper for increase metabolism . Here is the link for their medical studies and they do ship worldwide, They are based in Scotland. http://www.meratol.com/medical-studies/

I also have been drinking a chinese sliming tea called Feiyan Tea for about 7 years now. It takes some getting used to as it gets things moving swiftly. I drink one cup in the evening with a dash of cranberry light juice or have it just plain. Let just say you will not be backed up in the morning. This is what I plan to use after my surgery so I wont get constipated but there are no guaranties I'm sure. I just might increase the cup size and use two tea bags or three if thing are not happening. I sometimes have two tea bags now if I am feeling sluggish. Please get this from a reputable chinese herbal shop and not offline on eBay as I did once. It was a knock off tea and wasn't the same and was thrown out, Importers should be Ekong from Hong Kong or London. Its in a purple box. Its has: Green Tea; Lotus Leaves; Cassia Seed, Vegetable Sponge. Very healthy! So if you need to drop those few pounds before surgery you could give the slimming tea a try.

He also suggested a high protein diet and increased vitamin C intake before my surgery for better healing afterwards. Also start to take the arnica 4 days before the procedure if you are worried about bruising. He said multi-vitamins aren't necessary.

He also showed me exactly where he would lipo the flanks and abs. He told be why he is only doing the upper middle abs and not the sides of abs just under the breast area. This part of you torso has very important blood supply vessels and nerves and it would interfere with them. He suggested a little more weight loss to help with that area. He also follows the natural outline of your BB. so you get what basically god has given you which makes sense to me. Also the BB can takes months to take on it's final shape and it closes in a bit and gets smaller. My long scar will follow the natural line of my apron ( which is pretty dam low!) lol! and join the c-section scar .

No pain pump as this is just another hole to worry about for possible infection to invade. He uses the injections in the areas done for pain relief during surgery for pain releif after surgery and my anaesthesiologist deals with the pain meds afterwards. He is planing only using one drain. No shaving for at least 7 to 10 days before the surgery or after until healed as sometimes you get those little red bumps and that can kick of to something bigger. Start using the Hibi scrub 2 days before surgery to bath in and a really good wash the day of the surgery.

My biggest challenge so far has been quitting smoking. I started 3 weeks ago cutting down to 3-5 cigs a day and now have had not one since this past Friday. I sometimes get this overwhelming urge to have one and then it just passes. This is happening less and less as the days go by. Yesterday it happened about three times. Just under 6 weeks to go and I do not want anything I do to interfere with this surgery! Take care everyone and happy healing!

Thank you, I am starting to get excited now! :)
I'm following this too. I'm 29, mum of 2. They were both c sections, 15 months apart and my stomach is screwed!
I'm planning on losing 35lbs then seeing a surgeon.
Scary but exciting!
I'll be looking your surgeon up as I'm in home counties.
Good luck!!!

Just under 5 weeks to go before my surgery date....

Just under 5 weeks to go before my surgery date. I'm off to the states tomorrow, First NYC for 4 days then Maryland for 7 then DC for 4 more before coming back to the UK. It's going to be nice to be home and see family and friends. My sons even coming in from Ca. next week with my lovely granddaughter which I'm very happy about! My daughter is joining us next week too. All this will keep me busy and my mind off the coming up surgery so hopefully it will go by quicker. I just hope I am strong enough to make healthy choices and not over do it too much on the eating out side of things. I am bringing my gym gear and hope to either work out or do alot of walking while I am back. I am also excited about my trip to Walmart to get my essentials yeah!!!.

Hey there Sue!!! How are things going? Your date is coming up pretty fast....so excited for you!! Mine is July 17th....6 more days to go before I fly over...pre-op the next day...and then FLAT DAY!!! YAY!
Sue1963 enjoy your trip to my city MD and all this fellings you getting it's normal I almost went crazy before my surgery but you see I made you will too and you will enjoy the result too.
Sue just read your post and looked at your pics...I am very similar to you as well...I haven't posted my pics yet..having truble with my camera but will do so soon...I am scheduled for July 6th...I am so excited...what exactly do the silcone strips do and when can you start using them?

Hi Everyone, Having a fantastic time back here in...

Hi Everyone, Having a fantastic time back here in the states. Wasn't prepared for the portion sizes here at all. Making healthy choices for the most part but the portion sizes are obscene. Gain five pounds in NYC but have lost that since being in maryland and DC. Working out in the hotel gym and walking everywhere is also helping. Only 2 days left in Washington and then we go home. I'm ready to go back and start preparing for my op. Got a few compression garments and my lipo foam and scar revision therapy strips. Also go loads of stuff from Walmart. So much I needed another case. Woo Hoo just 20 days to go!

Do you have a youtube channel or a Blog?
Hi Kat, You just have a couple of days to go. You must be getting pretty darn excited. Good luck and keep us posted!
For sure Sue! I have 3 more sleeps...then off to the airport to get to my pre-op...yay!!!

14 days to go. OMG. I am so ready for this! My...

14 days to go. OMG. I am so ready for this! My husband gave me the check for the clinic yesterday which I am posting tomorrow. He's such a sweet and generous man. As I'm writing this he has just brought in my Feyian slimming tea. I have ordered my toilet riser and showering stool today also. I spoke to the clinic co-ordinator last week when I was in the states. He had all my measurements but one. He said needed my bra size for the CG. I guess I am getting a full body one. LOL at least I hope so! All my laundry is done from my trip and shopping is in the house. Just need to get over this jet lag and get to bed at a reasonable hour. I got to sleep last night at 3 am but better than 4 am on Friday night. I am very, very proud to say I have been smoke free for 4 weeks and 2 days. Not one puff. I do get the occasional urge but it passes quickly. All I need to do know is to hit the gym hard for the next couple of weeks and I think I'll be good to go! Stay strong ladies and happy healing!

Your date is fast approaching Sue! And a BIG CONGRATS to you for quitting smoking!!!
Hi Tee, This time in 2 weeks I will be on the flab less side and the flatside lol. I hope your hole is getting better. Best wishes for you!
I can't wait to see your after pics and your new flat tummy!!! The hole finally closed. I stopped applying neosporin to it so it could dry out. I still feel the stubble of sutures poking through - spanning the scar in the front about 2 inches.

Hi everyone! Today my payment to the clinic has...

Hi everyone! Today my payment to the clinic has cleared. They sent me my time table which is 7 am check in at hospital and the op takes place at 8 am. So far in the post op instructions for pain relief they sent me, read just to take over the counter pain meds (no aspirin) but I hope I will get something stronger at the hospital to take home. I will be going to my GP before the op to pick up something else just to be on the safe side to help me rest at night. I am planning on the recliner for at least 2 nights downstairs before attempting to climb stairs.
I went and had my hair done one last time before my transformation and confided in her. She had a cousin who had a TT and she absolutely loves it. She wears the nicest clothes now. She was almost excited as I was which was very cool as I wasn't sure how she would take the news. It was nice cause it was only her and 1 helper today so we could talk freely about it all. After my hair appt. I went to the gym and had a pretty good workout. Did 1-1/2 hours. I also weight myself and up 3 pounds :( but also measured myself and have lost an inch in my hips, waist and chest so thats good :) Hopefully I will shift the 3 pounds it in the 11 days I have left.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Made it to the gym for the last three days and...

Made it to the gym for the last three days and feeling abit sore but in a good way. My knee is acting up a bit and doesn't like all this activity but it could also be the few extra pounds from my trip. I'm hoping to lose some weight after my procedure and this will help with the knee pain. I don't want to have to do another washout for at least a year or more. Darn this getting old stuff sure does suck sometimes.

You almost there sue are you ready :)
Hi Kapilani, No I don't think all the surgeons insist on one. Mine only did cause I had a history with lumps. Its different over here in the UK as far as the mammograms are concerned. My insurance won't cover them unless there is a reason too. example is a lump. So the first one I had was in 2007 before my second lump was removed. The NHS will cover them on a regular basis but I think they start when you are 55 then its every 3 years. I could have had the lump removed on the NHS but the wait times are way to long and with private heath care over her you get seen to straight away. The paps are every 3 years as well on the NHS unlike the states where its every year. I paid out of pocket for mine mammogram since it was for an elective surgery. My surgeon used to do reconstructive surgery for the NHS for cancer victims. Not sure if he still does but he was insistent that I get it done. It was a bit of a bother but glad I did once it was done. If your due now you should have your check up. I still have another five years to go before I get mine for free but I'll be sure to go again in a couple of years and pay. Are you aloud to have one every year on your heath care plan?
Hi Sue. Yes, with my plan, it's one pap a year and one mammogram a year, both as part of a yearly physical. The only inconvenient part is that if you have a favorite OB/GYN, you can go to them, but they will only do the "female" types of checks, and not anything more generic, including blood panels. But if your go to a general practitioner, you can get the blood labs done, cholesterol, glucose, you name it and it can be a thorough yearly physical exam. But that doctor must also do the OB/GYN stuff , too, and they are not necessarily specialists in that area. So you just have to make a choice.

Mine was due on June 21st, but my surgery was June 18th. There are several kinds of cancers in my family line from my grandparents on down: colon, breast, and skin.

I am feeling quit anxious now and terribly excited...

I am feeling quit anxious now and terribly excited as well. I don't know what it is. Maybe I'm questioning myself why I am doing this. I know why though. We all know why we want to do this, but it doesn't make the approaching date any easier to handle. Don't get my wrong I'm a tough cookie as they say back home. But one thing I wasn't prepared for is when I came to England. No family support system in place and no friends here. Sorry to say his family have not been the most welcoming of people. I have a few friends but no one I'm very close too here. It has not been easy to say the least. Don't get me wrong I love my dear husband with all my heart and he is a very special man to me. He changed my life, but no one person can be everything you need all the time you may need them, can they? I am hoping and praying that he will be able to look after me in the way that I need it when I need him too. I am gonna stay positive and just have faith in him that he will once again be my knight in shining armour!

As ready as I'll ever be. I very excited and I an extremely happy to be having this done pain and all!
Thats great you get the check up every year. Its a real pity you can't get everything done with the OB/GYN. there always seems to be a catch. Over here you don't get the preventive checks on insurance. You have to pay yourself but you can get a discount if you go thru your insurance and go to one of there hospitals. On NHS you get basic care physical but nothing like that. This country doesn't really believe in preventive medicine or fixing the problem they just like throwing drugs at you to cover the symptoms. You have to really play the system and once you learn how you can get your private health care to pay but you must push threw referrals to get them to do anything for you. I have gotten pretty darn good at that.

What side of the family does the cancer run? I also have the same problem, My mother parents both dies from cancer at an old age and my dads mother is 95 and a cancer survivor . She's lost an eye and is a lymphoma survivor over 20 years ago. My dad also lost part of a lung to cancer and now has bleed from pre cancerous ulcers which can be managed. Thank goodness for his blood thinners as this is was made them bleed in the very early stages and they were caught early. You should definitely get your mammogram so at least you can relax with that knowing its done.
HI Sue,

My mom's mom had breast cancer and had the lump removed which was a large portion of her breast. The doctors asked her if she'd like the whole breast removed, as that would make sense, but she wanted to keep the part of her breast that she could. She never got any reconstruction. I don't know why, but this was when I was like 10, so 36 years ago medical science was different. She was lopsided forever after that. And my grandfather, her husband, had cancer of the colon, and they removed a large portion of his large intestine. My mom has been free of these cancers, but she does get skin cancer because she is so fair-skinned.

A lot to do in this last week. Must get to it,...

A lot to do in this last week. Must get to it, let's see clean,organise, cook some meals and freeze them, as well as hitting the gym hard this last week!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Well hubby has taken his kids off to Spain until...

Well hubby has taken his kids off to Spain until Sunday evening as they didn't join us in the states a few weeks back. I am please he will be spending some quality time with them. My daughter is coming home tonight and we will be having a girlie day out tomorrow facials and all before she heads back to her place for work. So from Friday to Sunday evening I will have the house to myself and me to myself.

Prepared lamb stew, spaghetti sauce and chicken soup today, clean out freezer to find room for all of those meals. Also went to GP and got some pain meds, Tramadol and diazepam, to help with the discomfort. My village pharmacist is wonderful and help me out with all the little bits and pieces and even said he could deliver if I needed anything else. Spinach, carrots and lettuce have be sown and watered just wishing I had some red tomatoes from this English summer may do eventually but so far they are the size and colour of peas!

Just spoke to my clinic coordinator and he said my surgery may be push back to 1:30 so check in would be around 12:30. I would prefer the earlier slot but that's fine by me just means more traffic to deal with. This seems to be the norm with most surgeons so not to fussed about it. I am very excited about my surgery and very grateful I will be able to concentrate on what I need to do the last few days before hand!

Good Luck Sue.. Your tummy looks just like mine and I am about 190ilbs as well. Had 2 big babies as well. Although I have not booked my surgery as well, I am determined to lose some weight. Can't wait to hear about ur progress and more pictures. Best of luck :)
Thank you Nkmom, I'm super excited and can't wait to get on with the healing process. I am hoping to get the nurse to take a some pics of me before that bind me up so i'll have some to post. Only 3 full days left!

I spent 2-1/2 hours in the gym today and planning...

I spent 2-1/2 hours in the gym today and planning on going in tomorrow and Sunday as well My check-in time has been push back to 12:30 pm on Monday so I'll have time to prepare well before we leave for the hospital. It's going to be a real bummer not being able to have coffee or anything for that matter in the morning but I'll survive. My husband and daughter are having lunch while I am being operated on and both be there when I wake up which will be lovely. I have also taken some pics of me in my recent swimsuits to compare with after my surgery so that will be interesting to see the difference. Swell hell or not It's got to be better than the flab slab! lol

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Sitting here in my bed with the sun shining...

Sitting here in my bed with the sun shining outside on this Sunday morning and reflecting to myself. Today is the last day in my body as I know it. Tomorrow afternoon will be a new chapter for me and I am under no illusion that it will be easy peasy thanks to this website. It has opened my eyes to the trials and tribulations of this surgery. Good, bad, happy and sad. I am ready, although a bit nervous about the unknown and what it will be like for me. I want to thank each and every one of you for sharing your experiences about what this surgery has felt and meant to you! Take care and God Bless! XX

Best of luck to you. I cant wait to hear from you.
Good luck Sue. I wish you a very easy and happy recovery. Tomorrow, another day, another body :-]. Isn't that fantastic?
Sue, Wow! It is your turn now :) Good luck! I'm wishing you well as you head for the "flat side." Sending thoughts & prayers for a smooth surgery and speedy recovery :) God bless you!

Yah today is my day!!!!!

Yah today is my day!!!!!

Sue :-] you're here and safe. Congratulation. I was a litter worried but now I'm happy for you. Now you can rest and please do not rush the recovery process. Trust me we'll be here patiently waiting for pics. Do not rush anything. Rest, eat, be healthy.
Little **
Hi Girls and Zizi Yes I made it back safe about an hour ago! alot to tell from yesterday and no wifi to post from my ipad and my iphone with 3g doesn't post to realself for somereason. the surgery went brilliantly and my hubby took loads of pics. Didn't get one before wrap up and thats a long story any way. I love it so far and ill post pics as soon as I feel abit better, XX

Hi girls the op went well and its looks fantastic....

Hi girls the op went well and its looks fantastic. The only thing was supposed to go into theatre around 130 pm. I arrived 15 minutes early but ws called back until about 12:45. No biggy right? On the way in I started to feel a headache coming on an I put that down to being dehydrated . As you know no food or water for eight hours before going under. That meant I would have to had something around 5 am. So I slept threw and didn’t have anything. Big mistake .I got into my room and waited nd wait. I finally sent my hubby and daughter for lunch, I. By this time I was in so much pain from this migraine I was writhing around on the bed. I was vomiting bile.
They finally gave me some tylex which I wasn’t able to keep down. Then they finally decide to put me on a drip. I thought great. They sent some random dr. in who seemed totally rush. He proceeded to ram a needle in my arm so hard I flinched back screaming. Totally missing my vein. He then proceeded to blame me for this by moving my arm. I am totally cool with needles if done properly and the many times I have had this done only once many years ago a trainee couldn’t find my veins. He did the other arm fine but was still alittle painful. I just love those people who do it and you can’t even feel it. Some people have no bedside manner or skill.
My surgeon came in around 5:30 to draw his markings. As soon as he started my hubby and daughter came back and came in and my daughter was so lovely. Holding my hand and gave me such warm comfort. I had to stand up and then proceeded to get nauseas and puked several times during this process. Fortunately the nurse had a pan nearby. Still my daughter was such a comfort. The surgeon gave me the option to go home and come back in a couple days, I said no was I’m going threw with this tonight. I did feel a lot better after the vomiting episode. The anesthetist came in and he was so nice and had the most beautiful comforting eyes. I had a chat with him then he left. My hubby and daughter went out to meet up with a friend of the faimly for a bit while I was in surgery. I didn’t go down until 7:30 pm. I was wheeled down to the theater are and was so impressed with how clean it was. The hallways were gleaming and everything was so organized and sparkly shiny. I have never seen such a clean theater area. You could have eaten you dinner off the floor.. The anesthetist then said I am going to put you to sleep now and I was out. Didn’t see any of the surgery staff in the theater before this but I could hear them in there getting things. After all I had been threw pics were the last thing on my mind.
I woke up around 11.30 pm and I was in pain. They wheeled me back and put me in my room and I manage to scooch to my bed and then gave me some pain tabs which didn’t really work. Around 2 am I was given Tramadol which help a lot. I have to say the night nurses where excellent but the day nurses where ok but where quite slow when called.
The op took took 3 hours and I look so different now. OMG I'm so happy I choose Dr. Fallahdar. He came in before he left and apologized profusely about the delay and said I should have been told to come in much later. I could have had brunch! Lol. He told me that my drain would be removed in the morning and he would be by to check to make sure everything was alright and check that it could be removed.
He came in around 10:30 to check me him and the nurse to unhook my cg. I have no binder but they gave me two pretty full body CGs. Told me I could get a Velcro binder if I wanted. I was also given a shot to help with blood clots, this thins the blood so I need to be very, very, careful. I can’t bend down except to sit on toilet or chair because he says this causes seromas above the incision line. Bending down a lot is very comfortable for me but its not good. I can’t do this for 3 days and afterward not often until the healing process is well underway!
My husband tried to get into the clinic around 10 pm but it wasn’t open. We chatted on the phone before I went to bed and my daughter sent me a lovely text. All in all my experience wasn’t the smoothest except the most important part, my surgery. So I am very happy with my result and pleased I choose this surgeon.

I'm using my Chinese sliming tea in the evening and twice a day I'm taking Lactulose solution. It also contains lactose and galactose. It's a gentle enough for a tiny baby threw to a 90 year old woman. Feeling things stirring and passing more frequently finger cross tomorrow it may happen! Just had a few pieces of fresh pineapple and that's seems to get things stirring a bit, lol
Your pics look awesome Sue! I'm so happy for you! :)
Thanks Hpp can't wait to see yours too,

Hi everyone, I found yesterday very hard. More so...

Hi everyone, I found yesterday very hard. More so than the first day back home by far! Had to wake hubby up 3 times last night to help me get back into my rise recliner. No problem getting out but pillow placement under knees and behind my head seems to be an issue getting back in comfortably. Drinking loads of water and emergencies C drinks as well. Taking diazepam and co-codamol during the day along with erythromycin as I am allergic to penicillin. At night I'm taking the tramadol to help me sleep. Waking up every 2 to 3 hours to pee at night but definitely sleeping well in between . Passing wind is getting easier but no bm yet. Also walking about 5 minutes every 2 hours and even taking a turn in the garden to the veggie patch and back weather permitting. Loving the Olympics and its a terrific distraction. Happy healing to everyone and good luck to those who's turn is soon! God bless xx

Hi NewSue, Glad to hear the surgery went well even if u were a little sick. Your pics are amazing already and its early days, i hope mine are like that! My time has been moved back Monday now i have to be there for 11am rather than 7am, so more nervous waiting around to do! Hows the pain? Is it realllllly painful? How are you finding it at night? Are u finding it easier in your recliner now? Wish i'd got one and now its too late really, will have to make sure i kick my fella out the bed for a few weeks haha, xx
hi sue, glad all went well for you and m glad your huby and daughter are giving you the support you need! was away on hols just got back yesterday! hang on there and soon you will get your strength back! rest and rest ! pray for your early recovery tc hugs and kisses xx
hi sue was away on hols just got back yesterday! glad all went went well for you and you will soon be up and about ! praying for you and get well soon!

Feeling a bit better with the pain and have move...

Feeling a bit better with the pain and have move to sofa as its way more comfy and easier to get into and out of on my own. Gassy but no BM yet. Walking every two hours but not up to the 10 minutes as instructed yet as my back hurts terribly from being hunched over. Peeing with no problem and the toilet riser is a god send as well s turning on the tap at times lol it does work for me at least. Seeing my PS tomorrow for dressing change and hopefully will get the all clear for when I can have a shower. The " Wet Ones" are a real help with keeping clean,Thanks to Abscape for that tip! Everyone take it easy and for those having surgeries soon Good Luck annd just remember it will get easier! Happy Healing vibes to you' all! XX

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Hi Ladies, Since the captions on the pics don't...

Hi Ladies, Since the captions on the pics don't work any more.I'm posting a 3 more pics from today with the description here.The pic with the white bandages is from this morning and the other two without white bandages are from this evening before I covered them up again. The reason I did this was I got a call from the clinic about 2 hours ago to move my appointment once again to Monday at 11:30. So I decided to change the bloody white bandages myself. I have left the sterile strips over the main horizontal bandages on but changed the white ones that covered these. I also clean up a bit of dried blood with peroxide and q-tips. Before I did any of this I washed my hands very,very well with Hibiscrub and made sure the scissors where put threw the dishwasher last night to cut the tape with. I am definitely liking what I see! :)

You are looking great!
Hi Sue :-] I love the way you look. Thank you for all the good info that I might use it soon. I'm really happy for you, looking at your pics all what I can say is "wow" keep healing beautifully :-]
Your pics are looking great! I'm sure you're thrilled with the results so far. I'm doing the qtip with hydrogen peroxide & water for the scab on my bb too. You're the 1st other person I've read doing that.

Hi Ladies, End of day 6 here and abs are still...

Hi Ladies, End of day 6 here and abs are still very sore with certain moves.Not cleared yet for a shower (perclinic coordinator) but hubby help wash my hair and I felt like a new woman. I was even considering to pop out to the shop for some pineapple and bits but decided against it. I get extremely tired and light headed after 10 minutes (up from 5 minutes) of very light activity.I have to sit and rest for a few minutes and then I'm ok. To lay down that is lol Such activity as walking, making a cup of tea or just climbing the stairs to change into a dressing gown and have a little wet wipe wash etc.

I had to change my ragged original incision dressing .( see frontal and bb pic) I originally left this on as instructed per clinic coordinator and covered with new sterile pads and taped down yesterday afternoon then it really started to hurt in certain places along the incision and just didn't feel right and I was getting a fever on and off all day and it started the night before although a very slight fever .5 up so I decided to take the matter into my own Hibiscubbed hands and removed everything then swabbed the whole incision with peroxide and reapplied gauze pads with a light coating of neosporin. There was spot on my incision that was looking whitish and not like the rest of the incision. I then attached these neosporin gauze pads over the cleaned incision and held them down with cloth bandaids vertically just like using sterile strips. I then covered everything up with the sterile pads and taped them down No more fever (,5 !or not) no more pain and the incision is feeling so much better. I now know I made the right decision and sometimes we must just listen to out own bodies.

On another note I had my first BM and it wasn't the smooth operation a lot of girls talked about but at least its over. I used the magnesium sulphate and with an hour things started to get moving. Looking forward to seeing the PS tomorrow and I am sure he we be pleased about the care I've taken on myself.

Also I have lost a total of 8 lbs and 8 oz and that was this morning before my BM. Who Hoo!

Hi girls, Im feeling much better thank you! yes I caught it very, very early, the nasty original bandages just needed to be changed. I saw the PS and he said everything is fine, and I did an excellent job cleaning and reapplying new bandages to the incision before it got out of control. No infection, my stanima has improved as well. I managed to walk a few blocks in London after the apptment, came home had lunch and then crash for 2 hours, I have been cleared for my showers and had one this evening.,

In total he removed just under 4.5 pounds = 2 kilos of fat and skin and also 600 cc of lipo juice (lol) 200 cc from each flank and 200cc on my abs, right now I'm still in pain but off the tramadl and just taking my co-codomal.

my PS arranged for me to speak to hospital head today as well and she wanted to apologise about my wait. I told her about the dr who (was an intern) and the way he was rushed and rammed the needle and missed the vein and blamed me, she even looked at my veins! Lol she appreciated the feedback, I told her I didn't mind the wait, it was the way they left me without treating me knowing I had to wait that long. I should have been given an immediate IV and left in a dark room to rest and rehydrated to shake the migraine, oh well s*#t happens, but I'm so please my scar is very low and the perfect shape and placement for a nice 2 piece swimsuit, Happy healing to everyone and the best of wishes for those who are due for your surgeries very,very, soon :)
Newsue I just saw you have fever? Please do inform your PS right the way. This is not good. I don't want to scare you but you know fever it is the beginning sign of infection. Please call him and ask him if you should take antibiotics. I pray that everything will be alright.
Hi Newsue how you felling today? i hope better, take care.

The mark on my right hip is a bruise in my latest pic!

The mark on my right hip is a bruise in my latest pic!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Hi girls, Im feeling much better thank you! yes I...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Hi Girls, I'm feeling very pleased at the moments...

Hi Girls, I'm feeling very pleased at the moments with my results My weight is down I check in at surgery at 91.1 kilos (200.8 lbs and 8 oz.) and now I am at 86.3 kilos (190 lbs 2 oz) that's over 10 pounds in 7 days. No salt in my diet and eating far less than I used to. Drinking large cups (you know the ones Walmart were selling with the screw on top and straw during the heat wave a few weeks back. ) of water. Lol Filling this with water or water with 2 emergence C's sachets mixed in. I'm getting ready for dinner now so tonight I'm making a protein shake.

1/2 c of strawberries or any berry you wish or a combo of berries
Small ripen banana
1/2 cup of ice
Dash of OJ
Tablespoon of protein powder (I like the vanilla favour) but whatever you like
Some Greek yogurt or a dash of whole milk and if you want it to be a bit creamy and naughty a dash of single cream ( not much)

Blend up for at least three minutes until the ice is crushed properly. Mmm good!

I'll sip on my water and have my slimming tea at bedtime.
Happy healing and have a restful day between our little burst of activities xx

Looking good Sue!!
The way your body look right now you will be rocking those dresses soon :) you look amazing.
Healing up nicely! You're looking nice and flat! Glad to hear you're feeling so great! I'm excited for you!!!

10 days PO and wow I can't belive how fat the time...

10 days PO and wow I can't belive how fat the time goes by afterwards, Yesterday as I was feeling I had a little more stamina to go longer than 10 minutes without being wiped out. I decided to try on some of my clothes. All the ones I tried on fit the way there are supposed to fit now, I'm a american size 14/16 depending on the style and brand and i'm happy with that. Still getting swollen in the afternoon and by evening its the worst. I have save so many clothes and they are in storage and it will be exciting to see if these fit in a couple of months or so.

Last night i managed to squeeze into one of my compression garments using a lipo foam as padding for comfort underneath it. It took awhile but I did it. The lipo foam comforts the areas where the hooks and zips up at the side with a nice flat tight front panel and i put in 3 pieces of foam ,One at each side and one in the middle to have even compression. Work beautifully until 4:30 am i woke itching on my back right flank where I have some allergic reaction to the stupid bandage glue. I guess it was just to much compression and its flared up the stupid reaction bumps from the glue. You would think they can make a glue that does do this to peoples skin. But boy was my tummy nice and flat and hardly no swelling to see.

I took everything off and just laid there listening to Beyonce with a cotton pad dapped with the palmers oil going over the reaction areas and my tummy (not the incision) and boy it felt so good. Cant wait till i can massages the whole ma-coy with oil. I think I may be starting to get a little impatient.

You are looking so great! YAY!!!

You are looking great! How are you feeling?
Hi Blonde, I'm doing much better. The incision it responding well to my fastidious routine and my back isn't hurting so bad anymore. Just need to dump these bandages so I can have no more glue reaction. You must be getting pretty excited for your surgery coming up! I can't every imagine doing my boobs and tummy at the same time.What a brave girl you are!

I only used the tramadol for the first 3 days and...

I only used the tramadol for the first 3 days and saving them for bads days. I took one this evening as I went out and drove twice today for the first time. Once to the village shops and once a little further to pick up my daughter from the station.After I got home I then proceeded to get over whelmed and had a mini breakdown in front of hubby and her. So I took one and know I'm chilled and relaxed.

. Now check this out it's hilarious they are running around making me comfy and I ask hubby to make one of my prefrozen packs of chicken soup in the freezer I made for myself the weekend before surgery cause he doesn't really cook. I asked him to take it out the bag put the frozen lump of soup in a pan and cover on low heat. He's in the kitchen for while and I say what's going on what taking you so long it's going to take 20 minutes for the soup to defrost and heat on low you don't need to stand there and watch it.. He tells me the plastic is burning at the bottom of the pan. I said why did you put the plastic bag in the pan, He said the soup wouldn't come out of the bag! I said why didn't you run it under hot water for minute and then take it out. All I could do, is laugh and laugh. His response to me was I'm not a chef.LOL I love him to bits but he lacks some common sense at times. And get this, he is an international corporate solicitor! so he's very smart! bless his cotton socks

Thanks Zizi! I'm so sorry about you date set back. Please don't give up on your dream! Life is so tough and I have had it really tough in the past. But just zero in on what you want and need for your own well being body,mind and spirit and don't let go! "The harder you work the luckier you get". I saw this on a vintage sign long ago and I just took it as the truth and follow it to this day, even though I may not have to work so hard anymore I do. There is no way easy to get threw the crap life thows at us but well worth it in the end! Chin up tomorrow is another day to try again.

I will be posting a face pic as soon as I get of my butt and put on a face and it will have a big smile! ! Lol :)
New Sue :-] what a transformation. You're looking fabulous and I'm glad you feel better. I just pass to say hello and compliment you. Even you hide behind that camera I can see your big smile :-]:-]:-]:-]:-]. I'm really happy for you.
Gurl you look good!!!!

Hi all my fellow TT'ers, if any of you read my...

Hi all my fellow TT'ers, if any of you read my post yesterday about my hubby trying to cooking me dinner will probably have guessed that I have been making my own food and looking after my own wound as hooking my own CG myself since about day 4 PO he has been doing all the washing and tidying of everything else. It has been extremely tough of me and I obviously having been doing way to much too soon concerning my personal care. In hind site we should have hired a nurse. I even manage to get a slight fever down twice last week my 2 angry bumps decided it was time to act.

I called my clinic coordinator and explained how these two red angry bumps next to each other ( which by the way never felt right the day I came home from my surgery) flared up and the redness started to spread up the smooth part of incision and towards my hip. I told him I needed to see the PS or at least a nurse ASAP if not this weekend then on Monday. He got back to me at 12 today and got my an appt with the wonderful Dr. Fallahdar to see me today at 3 pm.

When i saw the Dr it was obvious he had come in just for me. Dressed in jeans and a white shirt he looked very casual and cool. I went in and layed down and the timing on this was perfect or maybe it was my husbands driving that wasn't so perfect anyway as he took off the bandages to my incision the red angry bumps bursted and started to seep a clearish pink fluid and a oil type substance which he wanted me to see. Not one drop of fluid had come out before this appt.. He took a swap and then sent it to the lab and then sent my husband to get me a prescription filled.

He then proceeded to push this fluid out of the area, (not really a hole.) im sure its there but I can't tell where it's coming from some where near the bumps. It hurt but it hurt in a good way as I felt it I was really being cared for and I new he was helping me. He did this pushing action along the incision for what seemed like 20 minutes. He then flushed out the cavity as he called it! It was not infected as it wasn't puss. As some of it was a bit oily he did say when they stitch you up inside what happens some times is the fat gets caught in the sutures and dies and turns to an oil like substance. This happens very rarely but it is more common to happen with someone who is bigger and fatter like me. I said that part and he just said no and smiled. He said it's rare and happens about once a year. The rest of my incision is doing great and my BB is looking fantastic and will only look better he said. I am to see him either on Monday or Weds. He's leaving it up to me. If I feel I can wait then I will go in on Wed. If its starts to flare up again I'll go in on Mon.

I'm to rest a lot more frequently and when I am no CG and air it out as much as possible. When I wear the CG a long cotton shirt between the CG and me nothing else. I do not think the driving had any thing to do with this as my car practically drives it's self. And these angry bump have been there from the get go and even mentioned them before on this site! Mr Fallahdar spent almost a hour and half with me today and when the chips were down he was there for me with less than 24 hours notice. Update. Coordinator just called and I need to go in on Monday at 5pm. I'm attaching a pic of the incision this morning after a shower and washed it with Hibiscus scrub but I need to switch to my laptop as this IPad won't allow it!

Eeek! That doesn't sound fun. I am glad everything worked out and your Dr was able to help you today. Rest, rest, and more rest this weekend!
I'm so glad everything is ok. Man that's do crazy! Do they think the bps are what caused the fever? Get plenty of rest this wkend:)
Ack! Super owie! You poor thing! Naughty bumps! Glad to hear your Doc and the staff has been so great! Update us on Mondays Appointment! BTW - the other pic you just posted in the blue panties is SUCH a great pic!!!! So flat and curvy and great boobs! YAY YOU!!!

Still manually draining the fluid by pushing it...

Still manually draining the fluid by pushing it toward the bumps, under the bumps is the incision and this is where the fluid escapes from a small slit. I put on a tight CG and went out to the store with hubby for a couple hours. I had a little seepage but not much. Not tiring but sore when I came home and went to take care of some exspession ( lol ) pushed along the incision from the other side and loads came out. Even in the middle of the lowest part of scar which is healed lovely when pressed down and toward slit pushed a pinkish clearish fluid came out. I'm needing sterile gauze pads like there going out ot of fashion! Only a little bit of fluid comes out from above the incision and most is coming froma swollem waterbed like mons pubis.

Did this for over and hour and got so much fluid out. I am feeling so much better. I also have been reading about this happening and it being a drainless TT and it sometimes happens and some docs even leave small insicion sites open for drainage and the girls use pads to absorb the fluid. this makes me feel so much better but as I am larger gal I should have had a drain in for awhile I think but I'm no doc, my incision is healing up pretty darn well except this drainage area. I can live with this cor awhile and i am on 2 different kinds of antibiotics to ward off any risk of infection and so anal about hygene my husband is getting alittle annoyed with be but It 's my body and get and do what i need to avoid the risk of any nasty bugs! I also read abscabes last update about hydrogen peroxide and have stop this everything except my hibisccrub at shower time with a blowdry to dry it before the sterile lightweight guaze pads are applied. I must say absolutely LOVE my results and its defo worth it! i'll let everyone know what the PS says tomorrow! Take care everyone and Happy healing!

Hey Newsue, you're looking great. So sorry to hear about the scar issue. What did your PS say about it?
New sue, you look beautiful! I'm sorry to hear of ur incision, I've had a wound on mine for a few weeks and am seeing ps every 4 or so days to monitor. He as well is very reassuring and kind, but this just is a bummer. Mine is more of an accumulation of blood flow, and is about 2 1/2 inches long above my pubic. Also open which is yuk! We've gone from silver cream to wet to dry gauze. Also I understand the mashing out yuk, my left breast is what my ps does that on, lolol! My husband said first time was over a cup and looked like a science experiment! But like you said, it hurts in a good way knowing it won't be swollen. I just wanted to check in because I haven't shared this part really and it has slowed my "wanting to even get dressed".. Thank you for sharing your story, it helps!!
Hi mak46, I'm sorry that it's happen to you twice. Once on your TT scar and on one of your breast. Does your TT site bleed dark blood on its own or do you have to push it out My seeps a bit on its own but it's a pink cleanish fluid and there is loads more in there to be pushed out. You boobie yuk does sound like bit do an experiment and my hubby would have turn his head. When I did show him what I had to do this afternoon you could tell he was not at ease with it at all I told him he could leave but I just wanted him to see what I was going threw. My insicion slits are two areas just under my 2 bumps maybe a total of 1 inch and are not open, hopefully they won't either but who knows with crazy roller coaster that will be worth the ride once we get off of it all healed up!

I'm off to see my PS in an hour. I hope I am doing...

I'm off to see my PS in an hour. I hope I am doing the right thing by expressing this fluid on my own but I have just done what he did in the office and feel so less tender and sore afterwards.I am doing it in different places now yesterday along my incision from left to right and from the swollen top of my mons pubis. Today i was quit sore on my right front flank and push that towards the 1/4 in slits and it just had a burst of fluid from the lipo site. Bot I sure feel better though. We'll see if he chastises me hahaha! I am posting pics from this morning. 1st pic is just taking off the CG I wear at night to reduce the fluid build up you can see a little seeping, 2nd pic expressing in standing up, 3rd is what it looks scar like after a manual draining session. 4th well you see why I think its worth the aggro! Happy Healing Ladies!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Hi Girls , I had a little rupture for the fluid to...

Hi Girls , I had a little rupture for the fluid to leak out on the way to see the PS on Sat. When this happens and the fluid can't escape it festers and then gets infected especially after your lymph drainage system has been tampered with. The depressed and shiny area to the right of my leakage site is were this abscess would have form and ruptured into a hole if he had not pushed this out on Sat. (Those of you who have had cats that get into fights know this and this is how these holes form from abscess and then rip open YUKKY)

He is the best and together we caught this early, If he was not able to see me until that monday instead of saturday it may be a different story here. The little slit is fine and I am not to push on the shiny depressed site as this is almost healed. He just wants me to do my right front flank area once a day and starting tomorrow night. He was happy everything look as good as it did and even high fived me :)

I am on 2 different antibiotics for infection. Everything is back on track and I am so happy I did this surgery and choose this man as my PS. His aftercare is the drop of the hat kind. no probs for him.

Thank you Peppyrose! I am coping and as soon as I can getmy leaking to stop I'll be much happier. But hay it could be worse so don't want to complain to much! I am loving the new tummy! Would love to see recent pics of your tummy. Have you put any up?
Not yet but wl post sn! I know u hvn few hiccups but honestly it's worth it n u do look fab n ur stomach is so flat n u look amazing! Praying for u!
Great pic n u look fab! ! Happy healing n u r in our prayers xxx

Things are much better with my incision. My...

Things are much better with my incision. My coordinator called and said my swab culture was just fine no nasties! The Ps said he could see me tomorrow or Friday. I opted for next Tuesday as my scar is healing fine and looking better everyday! Just the little leak hole! Being extra careful with my hygiene routine and very fortunate that I work from home as an artist so no pressure to hurry about and get ready for work and the such or tend small kids. . I can't imagine how you ladies do it with kids and hubbies that work away from home especially if there is a complication such as mine. Hubby has been a great help with the housekeeping and keeping me in clean sheets, granny pants, nighties and clean CG's since I leak threw the sterile pads onto my clothing. So it's been no picnic and a real mess sometimes I'm just blessed to have the means to tends to this as it needs to be! Happy healing everyone and Godspeed!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Leaking less and weighing less started 91 kilos...

Leaking less and weighing less started 91 kilos weight this morning is 85.7 kilos!

Added a new tummy pic!

added a new tummy pic!

Sue u have such a great positive attitude! I'm glad you're doing better. Hope your incision continues to heal well. You look awesome & flat:)
You are looking amazing and VERY FLAT Sue! Good to know that there is no infection! Phew! I guess having no drains is a bit more messy and you drain longer than if you had drains in? I get queezy real easily that I couldn't even look at or empty my own drains! Had to have the hubby do it every time LOL! Either way I'm glad everything is getting better and yay on the weight loss! Keep up the great work and happy healing!!!
Thanks Tee, It isn't so bad gets a little more leaky when I am more active and if not leaking I swell more when active. Just one of those thing i hope resolves itself soon. My scar is healing nicely and my bb has healed nicely.

Got back an hour ago from my first proper meal out at a steak house, only could eat half the 8oz steak, plain bake potato and small side salad and water and was full.

Had dinner with hubby and my two step daughters tonight. Hubby told them last week I had a ladies op down there and would not elaborate on it as he didn't want to talk about it. Dropped me right in the grease. On the way there I said I know I'll tell them I had my hymen reattached and I am a virgin again LOL. Couldn't use hysterectomy as their mom just had one and that we be too much of a consequence.
The older keep pushing me about looking slimmer and came out and asked if I had lipo. My husband took this his que and left the table as he didn't want to talk about it! I just told them the truth as I am not ashamed of this. She's 23 and look at me and said I want to marry a PS. lol. We all had a great evening out! Honesty is still the best policy!

Weight this morning was down to 84.7 kilos...

Weight this morning was down to 84.7 kilos Starting weight was 91.2 kilos the day of surgery. Went for a 45 minute walk today and could feel myself swelling as I walked. Was nice to get out into the country air though!

Oh and love your profile pic! So pretty!!!
Glad everything is continuing to go well!! Yay for the weight loss too!!! =)
NewSue, You look super AMAZING!! And you are right, Beautychick, you also look super AMAZING!! So exciting!! :))

Hi Ladies, Hope every one had a great weekend....

Hi Ladies,
Hope every one had a great weekend. Weight down to 84.5 so slowed down a bit. I purchased a new corset style CG here in the UK from MaCom and absolutely love it. Its so comfy and I wear it at night with my lipo foam to really contour my tummy. During the day I wear it without the lipo foam as it is tighter with the foam but maybe I should, I also rest a bit without any CG of any sorts for a few hours a day.

I still have a very tiny hole where I leak now but only when I do it myself. I had stop using gauze balls inside my BB which in turn the BB started to get all red and moist surrounding it like so I have resumed that and the soreness and redness have eased up now. It seems a bit rough but at least its dry now! I pushed the redness area outside the BB down toward my scar and along it and loads of fluid came out of the tiny hole and the redness and tightness has improved in and around my BB. I am including new pics from 2 morning ago of my new CG and a close up of my scar and BB. The pic of the purple panties also a few days old and you can see the tiny spot where it is darker from where my tiny hole was leaking. Leaks no more Yah!

I must say that the emotional side of this surgery is truly understated. I have been blue more often than not in the last 3 weeks. I seem to be coming out of it back to my normal self. It is so important to have a proper caregiver for oneself in at least the first week after this surgery and lots of friendly support this is no disrespect for the love ones who try. There are not rained in this caregiving business so its to be expected that they may make your recovery a little more uncomfortable than need be.

Maybe it's my age but I found that the two c-sections I had (one at 19 and one at 27 a breeze) where nothing compared to this surgery. They basically skinned your tummy up and this is then stretched down after the fat is removed and a new BB is opening is made and this all needs to reattach itself to a new position and adhere itself to the underside of your abdominal wall which its muscles have been tightened to give you a new shape! Not like a straight forward cut that just mends cut muscles or not for me at least. I am extremely pleased with my choice in surgeon has he has done a fantastic job and my scar will only improve with time and I am loving my new shape and cant believe at three weeks on i am looking so flat and shapely for a big gal that is!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Total weight lose is 14.5 pounds. Is that why my...

Total weight lose is 14.5 pounds. Is that why my stretch marks are more visible now? Jeeze I just need to lose it in my thighs and I'll be fine!

You worded it well. My PS told me this surgery is less of a shock to the system than the 2 C-sections I had years ago. But I think he meant the cut doesn't go as deep. I never thought of it as being skinned and how everything reattaches, and you are right, with the C-Sections, it's just a cut that needs to heal.
Thank you soontobeflat, Tough journey for me but ooh soo worth it!

Hi Ladies, Saw the PS today and he as very happy...

Hi Ladies, Saw the PS today and he as very happy with how things look and even asked how I liked it. I love it and its only 3 weeks I said! He show me where and how to massage the scar for now as things are still healing somewhat. Scar therapy can start in two to three weeks form today. He has given me the all clear to fly so headed for Spain on Sunday.

He said that exposure to the sun even if covered up will promote swelling. Who knew that? I was told to stay out of direct sun (Sunbathing) from the hours of 11am to 3 pm! Which is fine by me. Also when in the sun to cover the scars completely before or after these hours. I told him that this TT for was for next summer to show off not this summer! I can swim once the tiny hole closes up and shower afterwards which should be any day now as long as I stop leaking. I am attaching some pics from this morning as well as before bikini shots! I so need this break!

Thanks cutebellysoon! I hope to be rocking a lot more than just bikinis, I love the way the Spanish dress most go to the grocery store like they are going to a party! It will be nice to wear figure hugging clothes that show off my curves. It will be interesting! I'll get hubby to take loads of pics! You looking fab as well! Take care!
You look fabulous! I am so glad that you are continuing to heal nicely! Have a great time in Spain! You can strut your stuff proudly in your bikinis!
WOW Sue! Looking awesome!!! Go rock that swimsuit!

My weight stable at 84.5, doing more and feeling...

My weight stable at 84.5, doing more and feeling on the mend doing light housework and even lifting shopping bags but not to heavy. Got some antibiotics for my trip to Spain incase something flares up with the climate change (much hotter than the UK) and the fact I'm still leaking a bit from my pinhole leak. I wont take these unless something changes for the worse. Scar doing well and only 2 weeks away from the scar therapy! Loving it and looking forward to seeing some friends and chillaxing! oh yeah!

Hi Teemi' m still leaking a bit but not as bad as before. I am starting to feel a little stubble poke threw on my incision and I have one on my bb has been there from the get go. Do they just Pop out on there own or does the PS take them out? The one on my incision I just notice tonight. What have you done with these stubbles?

Hi Ladies, went out and hit a couple of shops for...

Hi Ladies, went out and hit a couple of shops for the last of the summer sales. Picked up lovely dress for cheap for my trip. I am now in a Uk 16 which is a US 12 I think. Looked great with my new hourglasss figure. Slept last night the first time without a compression garment on and it felt so good, also able to sleep on my side now! Weighed myself this morning and down to 83.7 kilos. Just getting back into the swing of things and living a normal life helps with metabolism im sure. Still resting a lot as need be! Happy healing everyone!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Hi The bed here is so much harder and makes...

Hi The bed here is so much harder and makes sleeping very tricky. Sleep well on my side with the CG. Still leaking but is very light. New bikini pics!

Love love love the new pics! looking real flat! so happy for you!!!
Look at you in those bikinis ! I think I setle fro one from Victorias Secret, the season is ending so its slim pickin. Im agreeing about the hugging dress, I bought a nice sleaky sex dress for a wedding. I know its about "her" but damn im gonna shine LOL. Go ahead, flaunt it girl :)

He Everyone, Just healing fine here in Espana and...

He Everyone, Just healing fine here in Espana and going well. Stopped leaking a few days ago and now finally experiencing the swell hell especially at night. Finally starting to stand up all the way more often than not. Sleeping a bit on my tummy but bed has to be the softer mattress. Mostly on my side now! Still doing alot of stretching can feel it starting to feel more normal. Going swimming is defo weird and you can really feel the muscle repair and doing a bit beach walking. Take care! Happy Healing

Loving the new updated pic..I think your enjoying the bikini buyng :)
Wow! Sue, you look great!
I had my extended tt with lipo done 16 days ago. I'm 32 and have no kids but lost about 80 lbs. I'm amazed at how flat your tum is... did you have swelling? im quite swollen above my incision. did you experience swelling? i just can't believe how wonderful you look after just 5 weeks. Congratulations.. its a big deal, huh?! Happy for you:)
Hi Newself, I'm not that bad in the swelling dept. I had a leak so I was really draining for about 4 weeks. I think that help and having the PS do the quilted sutures to put the skin back down to the muscle so no space for much swelling. I stop leaking about 5 days ago and am getting a bit of swelling at night now. It's a big deal and to me defo worth it.

Hi Ladies, Yesterday was officially my 6 week po...

Hi Ladies, Yesterday was officially my 6 week po mark, Everything is doing great. I am back from my holiday in Spain. and I was a bit naughty. Eating to much not so heathy food, I gained about 4 pounds but since being back I lost 2 pounds. I had few gin and tonics in the 2 weeks I was gone and a bit too much of red wine one evening but had a fab time. Going in next week to see my PS for my 6 week check but will be 7 weeks po. I have healed up fine and my pin hole leak closed up 2 weeks ago. I have put up 6 week pics I took this morning. I am very pleased so far but would like to get back in the gym. I may go in before my appt next week but just do some reclining cycling or walking on the treadmill. Really looking forward to working out again. I hope everyone is healing fine and I want to wish everyone with upcoming surgeries all best with the flat day! Take care!

NewSue, I'm so happy you enjoyed your holiday! Spain sounds fabulous right now!! I love your pictures, you look so wonderful!
Hi mak46, Thank you! I did enjoy my holiday! Spain is fab at the moment. September is a fantastic moth to be there. Just wish I could have been out more but the minute I stepped out I started to swell. Oh well there is always next year and i did get to visit the family in the states this summer so I'm pleased. I love the way I'm looking and starting to feel more normal! I really worked my core before my op and I think that helped alot! I hope you're doing ok and glad to read that your healing is progressing. Let us know how the gym goes when you do go in. I may go in tomorrow for abit to do some brisk walking or maybe a sit down bike cycle! I'll see if it goes ok! Take care!
Hi, I love hot yoga and barre method for exercise, so my core was strong. Barre is killer for legs and butt, the best mine have ever looked, before surg of course. Now after sitting for 8 weeks, I have some work to do, and started yesterday. I can only do parts of these classes because my abs are tight, and must be careful w boobs :). Go easy
so not to end up back in the chair! So you swell, me too!
Mine really started around 6 weeks, I hope it ends soon-

Hi Ladies, Went to my PS today and he said...

Hi Ladies, Went to my PS today and he said everything is settling down well. Told me to massage my scar for 10 minutes every day. Tiny circular motion on the ends and also to go along the scar with firm pressure to reduce scar tissue build up. Do this arounf the BB too.
I have officially hit swell hell and he agreed. He said to stay away from sodium, caffeine and alcohol! Easier said than done. The latest pic is from this morning and you can't see my definition anymore :( He said not to worry as I time passes it will come back! Got the all clear to hit the gym but to take it slowly. He said I can wear the cg for a couple more weeks if I want but not nessary but I feel it does help with the swelling so I am gonna keep wearing it. Tomorrow I will take and post some pics of my scar at 7 weeks PO. Overall very pleased but just wish the swelling would go away and stay away! Oh a positive note I have lost the 4 pounds I gained on my holiday yeah!

Your results are looking so fab!!! Love the bikini & the last pic. Your swelling has gone down so much! What are u using to massage your scar.
Hi Beauty, I agree on the swelling looking like its gone down but sure doesn't feel like it. I am using raw organic coconut oil on it and palmer scar therapy oil. The Palmers was irritating my skin a bit the first couple times i used it so i switch to the coconut oil and this morning I tried the Palmer again and it was fine. So I am going to start using that on a regular basis now. I also am using silicone strips at night. My PS recommended that scar treatment called GelZone Wrap, but I have the silicone strips so for now I am using them. He also told me no sun for a year on my tummy!
"Swell hell" such an appropriate name whom ever coined this phrase should be rich. I can relate. Don't get discouraged though 'cause you look good in that blue bikini!

Hi Ladies, here are my 7 wk scar pics. I massage...

Hi Ladies, here are my 7 wk scar pics. I massage with Palmer scar therapy oil or organic raw coconut oil. I have been told to no sun on it for 1 year. Tiny circular motion on the ends and firm pressure along scar for 10 minutes a day.

NewSue I enjoyed watching your progress and even there and there were few scary moments you managed to heal so beautiful. Your transformation is phenomenal and I'm really happy for you. Your review is full of good info. I just want to thank you for your support
Thank you Zizi, That's so sweet of you. I will be doing a post and pics next week on my 10 week PO mark about what the last few weeks have been like for me. I hope all is well with you and congrats on meeting Dr. Katz, Sounds like he turned you on to something good for you. How it progressing on the tt front ? I hope and pray that it all works out for you. Take care and god bless. xx
Time has FLOWB by!! Im just at my ten weeks mark now and improvements and strength all around. Looking good NewSue :)

Hi Everyone, 10 days PO and feeling great. Except...

Hi Everyone, 10 days PO and feeling great. Except for this stupid head cold. I'm so pleased I had my TT. My weight is at 82.6 k from a starting weight of 91.2 k. There are 2.2 pounds in 1 k so thats almost 20 pounds down from the day of my surgery.

I went back into the gym at 6 weeks but haven't been in just over a week due to my head cold and not feeling up to par. But as soon as I can breath easier I will be hitting the gym again. I am doing leg extension lying in my bed but only one leg at a time. My abs feel like I have had a long hard workout on certain moves I do so its clear I am still in the healing process and must not push to hard.

My swelling is going down but I do have days I feel very bloated but it usually passes at night so when the next morning comes around its gone. Certain foods tend to make me swell more than others. Cheese is a definite bloater for me. I have stop wearing my corset CG unless I am super bloated.

I have been having acupuncture for 6 month prior for my aching neck and shoulder and it worked wonders but I have had a couple acupuncture treatments PO for the swelling and in my eyes it hasn't help with my swelling but made it worse. So I have started lymph massage last week. My therapist worked on my lymph nodes from my head to my incision. She said on my right side about 3 inches above my scar there is a lump which is back up lymph fluid. She did a gentle massage on this area the most part and she said it went down a lot. I could see a difference in a couple days with the swelling so I am going again on Weds. and at that session she wants to assess my nodes and then 1 or 2 times a month until the lymph nodes start working again and start flushing the toxins away,

I am still massaging my bb scar and long scar every day and they are improving day by day! I started sleeping on my side at around 6 weeks and have just now started sleeping on my stomach at 10 weeks PO but need to ease into it as my abs are still tight. I also have numbness below my BB but gaining more sensation as the days pass. So as the days go by I see little improvements and changes as I was excpecting from reading the reviews on here.

I can not express how much this surgery has given me my confidence back. No more being upset with nothing to wear or trying on a zillion outfits to find something that either looks right or fits right. It is definitely a life changer. I would recommend this to anyone who feels that they may need a TT- I did and you can do it too . I am bless and so happy that I did this. Giving me a new lease on my life. Good luck to all those who are approaching their flat day and happy healing to those who have recently done it and all the best for those who may be reading this and are having a few bumps in the road! God Bess XX

Sue you look awesome girl. I didn't see this last pic with clothes on. You are looking hot and sexy. What a transformation. Those pics gives me hope that I can look good again. Thank you for the kinds words and I'll try those days to post my second review. Stay beautiful. Hugs
U look soooo good!
Congrats you look wonderful and I bet you feel amazing!

Hi Ladies, All is well with me! My weight is...

Hi Ladies, All is well with me! My weight is hovering around 82.5-83.5kg. depending on what I eat. Have been in the gym a bit (2-3 times a week) but not as much as I need to be to kick myself off of the plateau.I have been doing alot more walking though and keeping up well with hubby when we go out. Which is really nice. Feeling so much stronger in my core and legs then before and back to all my normal activities. Also sleeping well on my tummy/side now but when switching sides I need to be careful still as it can pull on my abdomen when I flip over. Mt knee pain is almost none existence since my weight loss and people are telling me I look so happy and relaxed. Still using the Palmers or coconut oil on my scar and have finish up the two silicon strips I purchased. They get all funky after a few weeks even when washed and get to be more trouble then they are worth.

Once again I can't express how much this surgery has meant to me. Every time my husband and I go out I have to thank him. He says" for what? and I reply with for making me so happy with myself.

I want to send prayers and best wishes to everyone who may have been effected back home with Sandy. God Bless you all and good luck with those who have surgeries soon and happy healing to those who have recently had their flat day. XX

Oooo la la! Sue, you are looking great! :)
Thank hpp, LOL- I feel so Oooo la la! You are looking great as well. Amazing how this wonderful surgery has changed my life!
You look amazing! Thank you for sharing your pics/story!

Hi Ladies, First of all lets me tell you what I...

Hi Ladies, First of all lets me tell you what I have discovered why the pics are coming out sideway even though they are the right way around on your computer of phone. The haven't been edited. Even if you don't need to do anything I would recommend that you run them threw a program and crop them down a bit and then save. It's work for me so I hope that this helps others.

I am exactly 4 months PO tomorrow. My weight has stabilised at 83.5 kg or 184.1 pounds. So after the surgery I lost weight. I was around 91-92 kilos. I give credit to this weight loss to lots and lots of water and vitamin C and really nothing else except a cup of coffee in the morning. My eating habits as far as what I eat hasn't change but I do eat a bit more than the few weeks after my surgery. Also I don't drink nearly enough water anymore but need to up this as it is true that it helps a great deal with weight loss or whether you are already at your ideal weight and just want to maintain. My alcohol is very limited to maybe 2 units a week if that. I feel there is need to be put empty calories on my already large frame. lol.

Ok lets move on to working out. Workout make you swell. I can feel myself swelling as i am going about my business on the cross trainer listening to my favourite tunes. But I stuck it out. Then I move to weights in particular for my legs, back and abs. I haven't been told to abstain form ab work but I learned the hard way not to push it. A couple of weeks ago put myself threw a hard work out on the cross trainer, weight machines and the power plate. Ab work included. I was paying the price with sore everything for several days and my swelling stuck around for over a week. I started wearing my corset CG a few night ago and really help so much. Peeing about 2 to 3 times throughout the night without wearing it can usually can wait till morning. So to me that means the swelling is fluid. So I am back to wearing my CG on a regular basis at night. Sometimes I just wake up close to dawn and just take it off as I want to be free of it. but it is helping. I am working out 3 days a week until this swelling ceases and not pushing to hard.

As you can see from my pic showing my thighs that they are extremely flabby. Lots of muscle though underneath. I'm going to see about either mid definition laser lipo or a thigh lift after the new year. I hate them!!! I hated them before but my surgeon wouldn't do to many procedures at once. I wasn't going to switch surgeons for the sake of 6 - 8 month wait. Quality is always better than quantity. I will see what he says about my best course of action on these thunder thighs next year. I also want my back fat and maybe my hips lipoed but not sure how the hips will effect my TT result which I love, love, love Happy healing ladies and Merry Christmas. Till next time! XX

Hey girl! You are looking great!! Where did you get your CG and lipo foam? I have never heard of that, I have one of those full body suits but I want something that goes in more on the sides to try and give me that hour glass shape. I am also loving that line in the middle of your stomach too. Looks very natural :-)
https://www.macom-medical.com/products-30-abdominoplasty_|_postnatal_|_slimming_compression_corset.html Hi chewb, Thank you! This is the link for the one I got. The company is called Macom. they are in the UK. The lipo foam I got from a US company called contourmd. Hope this helps. Hope you are healing well.
Hi Sue, just ran across your blog, and let me say Girl you look awesome!! My husband is from Milton Keynes..I'm American.. Funny I spent a lot of time in England too, it is a cultural shock you wouldn't think it is, but the culture is different. How long have you been living in London? Blest of luck..

Hello fellow TT'ers, Yesterday was exactly 6...

Hello fellow TT'ers, Yesterday was exactly 6 months since my surgery. I had my 6 month PO visit with the surgeon and every is going well. I gain around 3lbs. from X-mas and have only managed to shift half of that since then.

I increased my workout to every other day and still nothing happened on the losing weight dept. I had stop my tummy massages as well. Well guess what, about 2 weeks again I got up from a stool and my lower back went out. It was terrible and has only every happen one other time years ago the day after I tried running. I think the increased workouts were to much for my back so I took a 10 days of to recoup and low and behold. I started to drop the weight. I am easing gently back into working out now. Walking and cycling and ab work on the big supportive ball. My surgeon did say I had a bit more swelling and said I need to massage to keep the lymph draining. The swelling as subsided and is much better since I resumed the massages from last Sunday.

I asked him why at first it was so easy to lost the extra pounds gained. He said after you have such a major surgery you body put all its resources and energy into healing it. (I guess its sorta like breast feeding in that respect) Thats why I was able to get to just under 83 kilos from 91 kilos start weight in the 4 weeks since surgery and after my little hole healed up at 6 weeks PO I gained a bit back and stabilised.

All is good and I am cutting my workouts back to 3 days a week for now. I am so please I did this I am very happy with the way my clothes fit and the way my confidence as increased. Good Luck to those having up coming surgery and happy healing for those still in the healing process. I does get better.

hi Sexy, I love your pics in black bathing suit. You just kept going from sexy to sexiest. You know I love your story and pics
I just have had last week 5 new procedures. Since you were one of my inspirational friends here I thought it will be nice to share my stories with you :-]
Thanks Zizi, been busy in Spain at the moment and not on RS much! I need to do my 1 yr update too! Looking forward to reading about your procedures shortly. Kids finally gone and hubby going back to UK next week for a few days so will have some time to myself soon! xxx
London Plastic Surgeon

Mr Fallahdar has been excellent. London Welbeck Hospital was immaculate. Theatre was the cleanest and most organised if every seen. Night nurses were great, Day nurses were good but slow at times to answer call button. Someone messed up the scheduling and I was supposed to be told to check in much later than I did. This did not happen and I had to wait 6 hours for my surgery. You can read my experience about this on 1st of August post. All and all I am very happy with Dr. Fallahdar and the impeccable cleanliness of the hospital. I've increased my wait times as the clinic coordinator and Dr. Fallahdar have been super speedy in seeing me when i needed them. I'm increasing my stars for my after care! Thank you Bill and Dr. Fallahdar at Botonics!