Excellent Method of Keeping Your Skin Tight, Young and Fresh

Chemical peels are brilliant. I am fair skinned...

Chemical peels are brilliant. I am fair skinned and personally I wouldn't bother with the 12.5 or 15% TCA peels, they do very little. I started with a 30% TCA blue peel (£800) and the results were amazing. I followed up with another 30% TCA ordinary peel that cost £200 the year later and had another good result.

This can become expensive so I've tried TCA home peels and they work just as good. I use 20% concentration but layer it on 3 times. It can be pain full,but your skin is glowing after wards.

Can you tell me who your Dr was in London? thank you
where do you purchase at home tca peels??
Just stick with 20% TCA solution. I always use home peels, they are just as good as going to see a specialist at a clinic, and so much cheaper ha ha...! I have 3 peels in the the space of 3months. Between each layer I use water and a fan to cool me down so i can see where the frosting is. Depending on frosted i am, I will apply my solution onto the area. Its never harmed me before. Good luck
It says 1 week but i peel within 5 days. Your skin underneath is very pink and soft but it will get toughen up 3 days after. Results are good. I'm having 3 of them but once a month. You having one???
I've been doing mine at home. first 12.5% then one layer of 18%, and just yesterday did a 3 layer 18% TCA which is in the healing process. I'm hoping after several treatments i will see more results i have a lot of sun spots and fine lines. Did you do this yourself or have it done? Do you know if i can layer on top of a frosted area? thanks
hey how long did your healing take?