Smart Lipo on Stomach - So Far So Good

I had smart lipo with aspiration on my stomach...

I had smart lipo with aspiration on my stomach yesterday afternoon and so far im really pleased.

The procedure itself was relatively straight and quick, taking less than an hour. My surgeon was very competent and made me feel at ease throughout. There was no pain during the procedure although i did feel the occasional stinging, but nothing that lasted more than a couple of seconds. Afterwards I was helped into a compression garment which I have to say has probably been the most uncomfortable thing so far (there unbelievably tight!

I had quite a bit of swelling yesterday but seems to have mostly settled today and I can now already see a slight difference. I do feel a little sore today but nothing like I was expecting and settled with a dose of paracetamol, so all in all im happy and looking forward to seeing the final results.

The Wimpole clinic

The surgeon pioneered this procedure in Italy where smart lipo was first started and has many years experience. He made me feel very comfortable and relaxed during the procedure and has provided excellent follow up.