Septorhinoplasty 3 Weeks Post Op - Nose Changing Shape and is Swelling Up Each Day by Day - London, UK

I had Septorhinoplasty 3 weeks ago 31st May '12,...

I had Septorhinoplasty 3 weeks ago 31st May '12, Pretty much everything was done to my nose, Alar reduction, nasal bones broken to make bridge thinner, cartilage removed to refine tip and tip lifted as it drooped esp when I smiled, a biggish nose for a girl I'd say but quite straight & no obvious hump. The surgeon and I was pleased when my splint came off after 10 days & I couldnt believe how thin and small it looked (I have Medditeranian skin) It has been a week & a half since and my nose tip is getting bigger & bigger I asked for a straight nose I have a slope which I dont think suits me making the tip look even bigger & I look abit swollen in between my eyebrows which I think is more visible now I have a thinner bridge & I still cant breath through right nostril (deviated septum) Is this all just swelling and will it go back to how it was when the splint came off & will my bridge straighten as I dont like the slope. The surgeon said it all went to plan & I trust him but am feeling anxious as I do not like what it has become 3 weeks after op & I paid a lot of money :( I am seeing him again in 6 weeks.