Two months later I had the surgery - Rhinoplasty - London, UK

I was confident enough with Dr De Silva to book...

I was confident enough with Dr De Silva to book the procedure right away. Two months later I had the surgery. I was never nervous about the outcome just the surgery itself. Dr De Silva and his PA were always helpful and attentive. The recovery was easy...hardly any bruising, minimal swelling and no pain! My nose is more defined and the tip reduced. I am very happy with the result and the whole thing was easy and stress free.
London Facial Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr De Silva as my surgeon as he aims to achieve natural results. I didn't want to look completely different and I don't. He took a lot of time to answer my questions and I felt well looked after from start to finish. I would definitely recommend meeting with him if you are considering this procedure or others.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the rhinoplasty community.