Professional, Caring Invisalign Dentist Who is a Perfectionist. - London, UK

I was self consious of my crooked front teeth that...

I was self consious of my crooked front teeth that had been getting worse since a teenager. When I first started my invisalign treatment I was a little aprehensive as I had always dreamed of having straight teeth and was worried I may be dissapointed. Looking at them now they are better then what I could have imagined. I am much more confident and am now seen happily smiling away in photographs.

London Cosmetic Dentist

Not only am I happy with the outcome, I was also luckily enough to have chosen a professional, caring dentist who is a perfectionist. He has worked above and beyond to make sure that I had my dream teeth and would highly recommend him.

What was the total price of ur treatment? 3000$ ??

if you don't mind me asking, where in London did you receive your treatment?

It was in Harley Street, though i believe there Raj also has a clinic in Canon Street.

Find more info here - {Edited}

{Edited by Kirsty: Please do not link to third party sites}

Hi Mara,

You can click on the provider's name at the top of the review and all of his contact info is listed there, including his website.

Hope this helps!

No worries, I had such a great experience I wanted to share wih all.

My treatment took about 18 months, 6 months longer then first expected as we had to order a few more sets to make my teeth the best they could be - my dentist was a perfectionist and wanted me to have the best I could :)

Thanks so much for sharing your experience! How long did your Invisalign treatment last?