My Vaser Lipo Before & After Pics @ 5 Weeks Post Op - London, England

I had a mini tummy tuck 6/7 years ago but was left...

I had a mini tummy tuck 6/7 years ago but was left with loose skin around and above the belly button. There wasn't enough skin to pull down to have a full tummy tuck without having a large vertical scar from my belly button to my pelvis, so I began loooking for other options. After much research I decided to go for vaser, because of it's skin tightening abilities.

I research on the internet for plastic surgeons and came across Wimpole Aesthetics on Wimpole Street, London. I met with Dr Josh and instantly liked him. He did not push, or try to sell the surgery; in fact at one point he suggested that I embrace it and learn to live with my imperfections! The surgery was uncomfortable but not painful and I felt absolutely fine post op, just a little sore. I was given lots of advice on after-care and was fitted with a garment and padding board. I was back again the very next day and then every other day for a few weeks for a check-up and to shower there, and I now go to see him every few weeks.

5 weeks on I'm very pleased with the results. I still have localised swelling and have to massage it away daily, but I'm hoping this will subside soon. There is a massive improvement in the skin laxity and the collegen reproduction hasn't properly kicked in yet. The skin is still loose when I bend down but hopefully this will improve in time. I'm still wearing the compression garment and the board at night and will continue to do so for a few months. I would definitely recommend this procedure to anyone who has the same skin laxity as I had (see pics) and if you are in the UK, I would absolutely recommend that you have the procedure with Dr Joshua Berkowitz at Wimpole Aesthetics. The cost was £3,500 in total

you look great!!! I am having vaser lipo in my abdomen/flanks/hips + breast lift w/augmentation on the 26th. Cant wait!!!!!
Hi this blog is very nice. it will provide a lot information about liposuction.thanks for posting this
This blog is great. It will provide lots of information about liposuction.
Dr Joshua Berkowitz (Wimpole Aesthetics)

No faults. Excellent.