My Vaser Lipo Before & After Pics @ 5 Weeks Post Op - London, England

I had a mini tummy tuck 6/7 years ago but was left...

I had a mini tummy tuck 6/7 years ago but was left with loose skin around and above the belly button. There wasn't enough skin to pull down to have a full tummy tuck without having a large vertical scar from my belly button to my pelvis, so I began loooking for other options. After much research I decided to go for vaser, because of it's skin tightening abilities.

I research on the internet for plastic surgeons and came across Wimpole Aesthetics on Wimpole Street, London. I met with Dr Josh and instantly liked him. He did not push, or try to sell the surgery; in fact at one point he suggested that I embrace it and learn to live with my imperfections! The surgery was uncomfortable but not painful and I felt absolutely fine post op, just a little sore. I was given lots of advice on after-care and was fitted with a garment and padding board. I was back again the very next day and then every other day for a few weeks for a check-up and to shower there, and I now go to see him every few weeks.

5 weeks on I'm very pleased with the results. I still have localised swelling and have to massage it away daily, but I'm hoping this will subside soon. There is a massive improvement in the skin laxity and the collegen reproduction hasn't properly kicked in yet. The skin is still loose when I bend down but hopefully this will improve in time. I'm still wearing the compression garment and the board at night and will continue to do so for a few months. I would definitely recommend this procedure to anyone who has the same skin laxity as I had (see pics) and if you are in the UK, I would absolutely recommend that you have the procedure with Dr Joshua Berkowitz at Wimpole Aesthetics. The cost was £3,500 in total

Dr Joshua Berkowitz (Wimpole Aesthetics)

No faults. Excellent.

you look great!!! I am having vaser lipo in my abdomen/flanks/hips + breast lift w/augmentation on the 26th. Cant wait!!!!!
Hi this blog is very nice. it will provide a lot information about liposuction.thanks for posting this
This blog is great. It will provide lots of information about liposuction.
Hi Sarah
What an amazing difference. It's incredible. Good for you.I have just had a mini after a botched liposuction of the abdomen 2 years ago with another revision 1 year ago which still left me with uneven lumps bumps and indentations. I am hoping this will fix mine as my whole 2 year experience has left me very down in the dumps as my stomach looked quite good before I started. Just a small protrusion above the belly button from my pregnancy. The original surgeon sucked out my lower belly leaving it with cannula marks, broken veins, lumped and indented. You must be thrilled. It is so good to see that there are people who do good work out there. I am also based in the UK.
Hi, thanks for your comment and compliment! Yes I am very pleased with the results; there are some slight bumps that seem to go when I massage them; I think they are hard tissue that will hopefully soften in time! I saw my surgeon today and he told me he is getting a new machine - it sends electric shocks into the skin which creates new collegen; he's going to try it out on my abdomen in a few months as there is still some loose skin (although much much improved since the vaser). I know my tummy will never be perfect as the skin is damaged after my two pregnancies, but I want to get it looking as best as possible! I hope you are happy with the results of your mini tuck. It becomes a bit of an obsession doesn't it!