Bodytite Stomach and Smartlipo Chin

Just had bodytite and smartlipo yesterday! The...

Just had bodytite and smartlipo yesterday! The procedure was very quick I was surprised. Very swollen though and could be a while before I see any results. I look like a pregnant car crash victim!

The compression garment on the chin is really uncomfortable but I am determined to wear it for at least 3 days (recommended). The incision sites are sore this morning so have taken some paracetamol and antibiotics. I have been told to follow a low carb diet to help remaining liquefied fat dissipate. I gather I should also drink a lot of water. I look like I'm pregnant!

Not sure if I should recommend these procedures yet or not, one other surgeon told me smartlipo would not work on my chin yet my surgeon has promised good results, so we will see.

Has anyone else had smartlipo on the chin or bodytite elsewhere on the body?

Dr Nulliah Northern Clinic West London

Depends on the results...am disappointed I am so swollen and sore and it will take a long time to see any results about the same as vaser. But at least I don't have to wear a chin garment for weeks on end but I will have to wear a stomach garment for at least 2 months.

I am in Asia and have undergone Bodytite which is the latest rage with all the clinics/hospitals as of June 2012. From the 1000s of questions i asked in 3 countries, it boils down to this: the machine is quite safe now as there are in built safeguards against burns etc; that it is the most efficient form of lipo because of its skin tightening function that beats smart-lipo; and it is the competence of the doctor administering as much as the technology that assures a satisfactory result. So ask and ask and ask.
I look forward to hearing more about your results,as its early days yet.
I live in the UK nd am very interested in 'Bodytite' as it seems less invasive than most precedures....however will it flatten my belly?
Amanda I had it to the jowels and he scraped under my chin, which he should not have. I didn't have any fat. So now I'm saggy even after a neck lift. I was burned 5 times and caught on fire. I've been almost 3 yrs now on the mends, after undergoing years of IPL treatments and steroids, plus they scrapped my jaw bone. I underwent reconstructive surgery & had a fat graft. Currently I'm undergoing more steroid shots to smooth out the scares. I'll have another fat graft this Dec 2010. The 2011 year perhaps another fat graft with another mid-face tightening to help pull out the wrinkely scarring the smart lipo left behind.