Bodytite Stomach and Smartlipo Chin

Just had bodytite and smartlipo yesterday! The...

Just had bodytite and smartlipo yesterday! The procedure was very quick I was surprised. Very swollen though and could be a while before I see any results. I look like a pregnant car crash victim!

The compression garment on the chin is really uncomfortable but I am determined to wear it for at least 3 days (recommended). The incision sites are sore this morning so have taken some paracetamol and antibiotics. I have been told to follow a low carb diet to help remaining liquefied fat dissipate. I gather I should also drink a lot of water. I look like I'm pregnant!

Not sure if I should recommend these procedures yet or not, one other surgeon told me smartlipo would not work on my chin yet my surgeon has promised good results, so we will see.

Has anyone else had smartlipo on the chin or bodytite elsewhere on the body?

Dr Nulliah Northern Clinic West London

Depends on the results...am disappointed I am so swollen and sore and it will take a long time to see any results about the same as vaser. But at least I don't have to wear a chin garment for weeks on end but I will have to wear a stomach garment for at least 2 months.