Lightsheer, The Truth - London, UK

It really works! I was promised 85-95% reduction...

It really works! I was promised 85-95% reduction after 6-8 treatments. Six years later I have next to nothing. A few thin hairs that are really slow to grow. My results have been best where the hair was thicker.

A few tips... When the treatment worked for me, my skin was always very red after, the thicker hairs jumped out of the skin, I could smell burning hair. I saw amazing results Evan after the first treatment. They fell out about 3 weeks later. I tried IPL before the Lightsheer & saw little to no difference. If you don't see the above reactions after the first treatment, walk away. The only reason I can think it might not work for some people is that the person doing it does not have the settings right. I saw a nurse in London Covent garden uk who was really experienced. Best money ever spent!

Body bliss clinic limited (Maria)

I'm very happy! Bikini & under arms, the best.

When getting laser treatments, know that you should experience redness (depends on the coarseness of hair as to how red and for how long--could be days), swollen pores (many times mistaken as "blisters" when it is really a swelling of an affected pore) and the smell of burnt hair or see black dots of effectively treated hair. These are all NORMAL. Cool your skin after treatment like you would a sunburn. UNWANTED signs of treatment would be crusting (looking like touching a hot frying pan or oven rack with brown dry skin--treat with neosporin until it disappears for less after effects), water-filled blisters, grey or peeling skin. Sometimes, after treatment, one will appear to have acne breakout which is really a released sebum sac that is no longer needed to nourish the now-dead hair. For resolution, use a wet or dry washcloth to gently exfoliate the skin and to help pull out the shedding hair.
The place I had the Lightsheer in London was bodyblissclinic.com ask for Maria
Best money ever spent!
Hi,
I am also interested to find out the name of the clinic where you went. I am searching for some days about a clinic in london that has the lightsheer laser diode and duet, most of them have the candela technologie which I heard is extremelly painful. I can resist pain, though not extreme one.
Looking forward to your reply!
Could you please advice me on who treated you/ at what clinic you had your treatments in convent garden. Many thanks
Hi, in a word..yes! It hurt quite a bit. Not too much worse than waxing. But, when I tried IPL I did not really feel anything so I think that's a sign it's going to work.

That is great that you still are basically hair free years later. Did the treatments hurt?