Should Have Done This Last Year - London, UK

I had restylane in Oct 2009 by Dr. S in Solihull...

I had restylane in Oct 2009 by Dr. S in Solihull clinic Birmingham, UK. A very nice guy, but not very good with injectable.

He injected far too much and used a type of restylane which was too hard for the eye area.

I ended up with a bean like lump under one eye, which infact drew more attention to the tiny eyebags I had before.

I spent over a year hating my image in the mirror, wishing I had never done it.

When I went back to Dr. S and told him I was unhappy and wanted the lump gone with Hyalase, he made it clear that he hadn't used it before and wasn't going to either due to risks invloved.

I researched it further and came across Dr O on this website. When I communicated with her it was clear that eyes were her speciallity and she had plenty of experience with Hyalase.

2 days ago, I went to see her. She was fabulous. We talked, she asked and wrote down every single detail about my eyes. Checked my eyesight, examined the lump. Discussed all the pros and cons. And when I gave her a go ahead, she proceeded with the tiny little syringe. within minutes the lump was gone. Under the eye was bruised slightly, but the bruise is going down.

I should have done this earlier.....I am seeing Dr. O in couple of weeks to have the filler re-done (correctly this time). I highly recommend Dr Olver and feel that hyalase is very safe in the hands of an experienced dr.

Pros: Old filler completely...

Pros:
Old filler completely gone

Cons:
Cost
Brusing
higher risk in the hands of in-experienced doctor
some people might have adverse reaction to this product, some sort of test might be useful??

London Oculoplastic Surgeon

I went to see Dr O 2 days ago. She was fabulous. We talked, she asked and wrote down every single detail about my eyes. Checked my eyesight, examined the lump. Discussed all the pros and cons. And when I gave her a go ahead, she proceeded with the tiny little syringe. within minutes the lump was gone. Under the eye was bruised slightly, but the bruise is going down.