Dr Jane Olver Gave Me Back my Confidence with Hyalase and then a Re-fill of Restylane!! - London, UK

I had restylane in my tear troughs about 9 months...

I had restylane in my tear troughs about 9 months ago (by a different Dr, NOT Dr Jane Olver) and while one eye was perfect the other eye was over filled. I understand that this can happen to the best of Dr's so I am not here to run down any Dr as that is not my style.... none the less I decided to go to a different Dr to dissolve and then re-fill again and I am so glad I did as Dr Jane Olver was fantastic! She was so caring and sweet and it was clear that she knew what she was doing- very professional! I am absolutely over the moon with my results now! She hyalased the over filled eye and there was no bruising and the over fill was gone!! Then 4 days later she re-filled the area again with restylane and it looks beautiful....Again, no bruising!!! Clinica London (Dr Jane Olver's clinic) was amazing, the staff were out of this world and very welcoming and helpful from start to finish.... They replied to every one of my emails within 1 day and the after care was just absolutely great! I am so happy as I was so upset after the over fill by the previous Dr as you can imagine when you pay money to feel good about yourself and end up feeling worse... but thankfully the nightmare is over thanks to Dr Olver!!! I'm putting my face on tonight and going out for a boogie to celebrate ...something I haven't done for ages as I was so upset about the over filled eye and lost all my confidence...but now its back full throttle!!! I cannot recommend Clinica London and Jane Olver more!!!!
London Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr Jane Olver was amazing! She put me at ease instantly with her professionalism and her knowledge and was so caring and sweet ....and whats more I'm over the moon with the results!