Miracle Surgery - London, UK

I am overjoyed with the results of my lower face...

I am overjoyed with the results of my lower face and necklift performed by Dominic 3 weeks ago. I experienced only mild discomfort at worst and the recovery time was unbelievable. I was out socialising only days later and back to work after a week. The procedure has taken 15 years off me. Nobody has guessed my secret - although I have had endless comments as to what I've changed, I've laughed it off with a comment about a new hairdresser. The best thing is that I still look just like me - only 15 years ago! No wind tunnel, Joan Rivers effect. Best of all - I can now smile for the photos instead of scurrying away to hide behind somebody else! I would wholeheartedly recommend Dominic and his team. During the whole procedure, he was caring, professional and supportive and his team were friendly and efficient throughout. Aftercare was excellent. I would urge anyone thinking about it to just do it - it's life-changing.
London Facial Plastic Surgeon

May I ask if you could please post a profile photo? I would be very grateful, as I am considering having the same procedure by Mr Bray for lower facelift and necklift, possibly with CO2 laser treatment for frown lines and have just noticed your review.
I'm so happy for you! Thanks for sharing your experience on RealSelf.
Congratulations! Back at work in a week seems amazing - awesome that you were able to cover all bruises with makeup at that point. Do you normally bruise easily? Also, might I ask your age?
I did have to wear a scarf and the few bruises I had on my lower face, I just covered with make up, pulling my hair forward. Nobody said a word so assume I was successful! I am 55 but can honestly say I now look as I did when I was 40. I am beyond thrilled with the results and keep looking in the mirror and it's only a month next week since my surgery. As for bruising easily - yes, I do and I warned him about that! I met another person at his surgery who had surgery later than me and she had NO bruising at all - ! (I was jealous about that) But even though I wasn't THAT lucky, I think I did well. Dominic is great. J
That sounds great! I ask because I bruise super easily, so I was thinking I should expect a lot of bruising, but my PS and his nurses say there really should be very little. That seemed so hard to believe but your experience seem to have been like that... heartening!